chapter 9

Violets P.O.V

 God i wish morning hadn't come so soon. I felt all tingly and sore, but i didnt know why. Ignoring it i went straight to the waldrobe to pick a outfit.

After an hour of deciding what to wear i settled for a cute little Moulin rouge corset and skirt set. So after a nice hot shower i got changed while i waited for the mirror to de-fog. I had just finished zipping up my knee high boots and looked into the mirror to see how bad my hair looked.

 I screamed

Another mark had come up on my arm!

this time the thorn pattern had grown, it was now all the way up my left arm and was covering my entire shoulder, i panicked, i dont want any of this. I quickly tried to brushed my waist length hair so it fell over the tatoos and concealed them. I knew that they would find out soon but i didnt care, i then tried to further hide the stupid tattoos by slathering concealer over my shoulder, and it accually hid the tattoos pretty well. I ran back into the waldrobe and found a pair of long fingerless gloves. They were black which was good, After i cheacked myself in the mirror and approved of my reflection. I startd to walk out of the bathroom.

 ok thats good, they might not be able to figure out i have any if i cover them like this. the only thing i have to do now is figure out a exscuse as to why i screamed. I bit my lip, their probably going to burst through the door in a few minutes so i dont have long.

 James P.O.V

her scream pulled me out of my sleep, i flung myself out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans that were lying on the floor. I sped to the door and nearly flattened Mayra on the way out,

"woah, i take it you heard Violet" i stared at her.

"how the hell could we not hear her" i spoke to her quickly then blurred over to Violets door. I burst through the door, thankfully she had unlocked it some time in the night.

 "Violet!" i yelled out into the sligtly dimmed room. I could hear her breathing coming from the bathroom, I blurred over there and found her sitting up on the counter

 "Violet whats wrong?" i asked her.

 "spider, spider huge spider in the shower!" she cried. I looked at her and tried not to laugh,

"what? its not funny, kill it i hate spiders" i rolled my eyes. I could hear Mayra behind me giggling quietly, I walked over to the shower and opened the door.

 It was still damp in the shower so she must have gotten out not long ago and there in the corner was a black hairy huntsmen. It was probably the size of a very small plate but i couldn't see why she was so scared i mean, she hunted us and our kind was alot worse than a little spider, when we wanted to be.

 I let it crawl onto my hand and sped out of the bathroom and over to the window and let him out on the window sill. I went back into the bathroom and found Mayra helping Violet off the counter top .

"Ok crisis avertid lets go back to getting ready for the day" Violet said and started to walk out of the bathroom, i caught site of a blue line on her foearm just above the mark she had. she must have caught me staring beause she tightened the lace that held up the gloves so that i couldn't see. I gave her a odd look but she kept walking, oh she got a new tattoo last night, how the hell could i have forgotten? she must be trying to hide it, god im gonna have to talk to her soon.

"are you coming or not because its not that fun standing here" Mayra was starting to get on my nerves, she flipped her hair and walked out the door. Violet was standing near her bed with her back to me. I walked behind her and saw that she was tightening her gloves. Part of the left glove had fallen down and i saw the first part of the beautiful tattos that now covered her whole left arm and trailing up to her shoulder. Which was hidden by her hair. she glanced around and saw me behind her,Violet spun around with that insane hunter speed and put her arms behind her back. Mayra was already down stairs and so was Jake, i hoped.