My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Eight

NOW, BEFORE ANY OF YOU GO AND SAY THE CHAPTER IS TOO SHORT...I've tried my best to extend it x( sorry guys, it seems like extending it will only ruin the chapter :\ Sorry about that!

Okay so we're one step closer to the end of the story. Something is going to happen every chapter now, since we've finally passed all those moments when we see Alex and Kate bond, it's time to just pour in the drama. HEH. Drama.

Thanks for reading! :D please vote and comment! <3

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Eight

-Kate's P.O.V-

"How can you not know Carolanne's surname?" I could imagine the frustration Alex was feeling at the moment.

          "I don't know! It's not my fault!" said Ryan in a panicky state. "She never mentioned!"

          "You don't have to mention a person's surname to know their surname for everything's sake."

          "Why don't you go ask her yourself?" Ryan asked.

          "I would, but wouldn't it be too obvious to ask her straight?" said Alex after calming down a bit.

          "What's wrong with letting her know?"

          "I don't know." He shrugged. "There's nothing wrong with it, but it's just not right."

          I stood there soundlessly as I paced back and worth within the same area. People were still staring at me like I'm some sort of maniac, but if you remembered properly throughout the whole year ever since of Alex's appearance in my life people have been staring and gossiping about me, so to be frank I'm sort of used to it now. Besides, what happened was really shocking for the school, and the bruise on my face was far too visible to go unnoticed.

          "We have fifteen minutes until lunch break ends, why don't you go ask her?" I turned to Ryan randomly.

          "What? Like, just ask her?" he blurted.

          "Well yeah, unless you have a better plan."

          "I'm on Kate's side." Said Alex while shuffling over to my side.

          "Life is never fair." Ryan frowned.

          "It never will be, now would you ask her already?" I pestered while forcing a push.

          Ryan trotted away right after I pushed him. Feeling satisfied, I turned around and was greeted by the odd look pasted on Alex's face. He stood there, raising a brow and stared like I did something insane.

          "What?"

          "Never knew that you could push like that after you broke your arm."

          "Oh please, just because I'm not in my best condition it doesn't mean that I'm wimpy. The arm's not even broken to begin with." I said slightly disbelievingly.

          "I see that the normal Kate's back." He smiled suddenly.

          "Hey, what does that mean?" I glared.

          He turned around refusing to answer my question. There goes his old pattern again, always leaving me hanging. I swear that I can count the number of real and complete conversations that we have using one hand. However, like it or not now isn't the time to talk about Alex and his annoying responses; it's about him finding his family.