My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty-Four

Hey peeps! :D I'm back from Perth!

For all those who have been asking me, or wondering, Perth was great! I had a great time, even got to meet some new people! :) but I really can't bring myself to digest all the fatty oily food that I was consuming for the past week = =" I gained 2 pounds, horray.

So anyway, here's the next chapter that you guys are waiting for! Sorry for the wait! The first official chapter in 2012! BOO YAH!

Happy New Year guys! May 2012 be a blessed year for all of us!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Four

I went home at like seven p.m. that day, feeling totally worn out with all that walking, yet I was happy because it was all worth it.

          "I'm BACCK." I announced while walking into the house. Seeing that the house wasn't empty, I was relieved. I just didn't wanna be left alone again.

          "Hello there Kate. I haven't seen you in a while." Miranda said, eyes still looking at the TV. As expected, she's watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians again. That's her favorite reality TV show. Ask her anything about the Kardashians, she can tell you everything like a book.

          "Yeah, where've you been yesterday?" I asked while removing my shoes.

          "Oh, I was out. Apparently my colleagues at work love partying, and well, it's a public holiday anyway."

          "What sort of party?" I asked briskly.

          "The grown-up type."

          "But that's not exactly a party people have on Christmas." I raised a brow at her.

          "Well, I just love partying." She grinned. "Don't worry, it wasn't one of those alcohol-filled parties, it was just a party at someone's house. We had nothing but champagne, and for the record, we did exchange gifts. At least, they did, I only gave away hugs."

          "Like last year, and the year before that..."

          "Yeah, yeah I get it." She rolled her eyes. "Have you taken your dinner yet?"

          "Yep." I nodded. "Okay, I'm going to unload these now. See you in a bit."

          I walked up stairs, literally struggling to carry them all at once. It's not like they're heavy and all, but they're just so big and square in sizes, they bump everywhere with each step you take. Ugh, how annoying.

          "Here, let me help you with that."

          "Oh, thanks." I smiled at Alex while handing him a bunch of them. "You can just put them on my bed."

          "Let me guess, you went shopping with Delaney?"

          "You don't have to guess, I sent you a text message about it, remember?" I chuckled.

          "I was secretly hoping for you to say something like 'how did you know?', then I will have the opportunity to say that I'm a psychic that can read minds, and hopefully you'll buy it, then you'll be afraid to think personal things in your head. But yeah, I guess it didn't work." He smiled wryly.