My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Six

Hey peeps :3

OKAY, SO...Today I managed to have a little time because school ended earlier, so I'll be posting TWO CHAPTERS WOOHOO! 8D Have we all been waiting for that? No? Nevermind.

Thanks for reading guys :D Please vote if you enjoyed! :)

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Six

-Kate's P.O.V-

The silence in the room was drowning in. How long more do I have to wait? All I hear is the sound of myself shuffling under the covers and the annoying consistent ticking of the clock. Yet, each tick seems to be slower than the last.

          "Miss Valentine, someone is here to see you." A nurse popped in suddenly. Like when did she get in here?

          "Oh..." I squeaked.

          "DELANEY HERE!" Delaney came trotting along screaming like a lunatic as the nurse gives her a disapproving look.

          "Delaney! This is a hospital so pipe down would you?" Ryan hissed loudly.

          "Look who's talking." She rolled her eyes. "Cheese tart!" she pulls out a lunchbox suddenly.

          "Hey, I was supposed to take credit for that." Alex joined in. "Cheese tart!" he repeated.

          "Morons." Ryan muttered at their backs.

          "I'm fine, thank you." I said bluntly as the nurse leaves the room.

          "Oops, I forgot, sorry." Said Delaney apologetically.

          "How can you forget? That's the main reason why we're here!" said Ryan disbelievingly.

          "You forgot too."

          "Just stop, both of you." I said. "So, how was school?"

          "Fine." said the three of them airily. "It was okay, just the usual. But hey, we wanna know about you. How are you by the way?"

          "Just the usual." I quoted. "Well, I'm right here, sitting on a sickbed in a boring quiet hospital. The wounds are healing, I should be able to get out of this place tomorrow."

          "Really? Didn't the doctor said you could leave earlier?" asked Alex.

          "He did, but I didn't want to. I mean, yeah it's boring here but to go back means to resume school which I am not up for at all." I said truthfully. "Just another twenty-four hours or so, it's not that bad."

          "Eat your cheese tart!" Delaney interrupted.

          "Okay, Okay I'll eat it, sheesh." I rolled my eyes slightly. "Don't have to get over excited because of it."

          "And while you're eating that, Alex here, has something to say." Said Delaney while nudging him. Curiosity, again has gotten the best of me. Now I'm just too curious to know than to eat the cheese tart.

          "Wait, you can't just-" Alex opened his mouth to protest.

          "Yes I can. Remember what we said earlier?" she glared at him. Hmm, this is interesting and new. Since when did Alex ever listens to Delaney? And since when did Delaney ever said anything to Alex? All she ever does is scream like a mad fan and do nothing else but stare.