My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Six

HEY PEEPS! 8D <3

Today My Celebrity Housemate actually got ranked 100+ for Teen Fiction and 200+ for Humor! 8D WOAH! You know what, who cares if it doesn't stay on top xD This is a massive achievement for us :D LOVE YOU GUYS for helping me get so far! <3 LOVE and APPRECIATE YOU ALL!

Shoutout to all my crazy voters: YOU ROCK!

I hope you guys like it! :D

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Six

-Kate's P.O.V-

It was great having Ryan and Delaney over for once in a long time. Sometimes having only Alex to talk to can be really lonely, so I obviously wouldn't mind some company. It's not like Miranda is always around anyway. And besides, I had them over for a proper reason. You didn't really expect me to finish off a group assignment on my own, right?

          "Checkmate!" Ryan said with glee.

          "Aw, cheese." Delaney pouted.

          Okay, fine, so maybe we're not really working on our assignment, but we were, and that's all that counts. At least we tried.

          Fine, so maybe we didn't nearly try, but we made an attempt to, and like all teachers say, it's okay as long as you try, and we did try to make an attempt, so end of discussion.

          "I want a rematch!" she demanded.

          "Again? It's already been the fourth time!"

          "Who cares? I wasn't even warmed up yet! Obviously I was only letting you win."

          "Yeah, right."

          "So, what was that assignment again?" asked Alex.

          "Well, we were supposed to get on with the presentation first, and then move on with the assignment but..." I turned to look at Ryan and Delaney, both wearing an intimidated face. "That doesn't seem very possible now."

          "Figures." He snorted. "It's not like I'm part of the assignment too, right?"

          "Well yeah, lucky you. You can at least help though..."

          "I'm leaving." Said Alex while walking away. Jerk.

          "Hey, so anyway..." Delaney said suddenly. "Did you tell Drake?"

          "Oh, you didn't hear?" Ryan chimed in. "They broke up."

          "What?"

          "No, we didn't break up." I corrected. "I broke up with him."

          "Oh really?" she smiled suddenly. "I mean, are you okay? Like you're upset or anything..."

          "Well, I'm not exactly upset, I just can't believe Drake would lie like that. It's not about him breaking up or what, I just wished that he was honest." I muttered.

          "Who wouldn't?" she said. "So..." she stopped midsentence. I looked at her and found that she's giving some gestures towards Ryan.