My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fourteen

Hey guys! :D

So, what do you think of the story so far? :D I haven't got some feedback in a while now, I'd really appreciate some from you guys. Feel free to vote :) Thanks for reading guys! :D

imperfectdreamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fourteen

-Alex's P.O.V-

Miranda is coming home today and man is Kate glad or what? I have never seen her so happy in my whole life. No, seriously, her smile is even broader than the one that she puts one whenever Drake is around.

          Kate, as expected, had ordered me to leave the house, saying that I'll ruin the moment if I don't, and yes, that's a little unfair of her. I mean, I wanna see Miranda too. I wanna see how less of a pain she is compared to Kate. Kate probably doesn't want me to know that so that's why she's kicking me out of the house. Huh, how very smart of her. Great, now what do I do?

          I tried calling Ryan to see what he's doing, but apparently he's sweating his heads off in the gym, trying to buff up to impress Carolanne, so I don't really wanna bother him. Delaney on the other hand actually called me up to see if I wanna hang out with her, and I just have to come up with some stupid lie to tell her off. Well, you can't blame me. I really don't feel like getting into a mess right now.

          That's when I realized that I have a bunch of friends in Hollywood, but less than ten here. Hmm, maybe I should get out for a bit, too. Besides, I haven't really been having those daily me-times at all ever since I got here. So this isn't so bad, I guess.

          "Hello there youngster." An old man approached. OH, this guy! The man sitting on the bench a few days ago. "Don't look so startled. I was once young too, you know!"

          "Uh-huh." I smiled slightly. "Are you alone?"

          "Yes, pretty much." He laughed that old-man laugh and sat down, gesturing me to join him. HAH, I'm gonna be spending some me-time with a senior. That's a first. Oh well, it's a town anyway, anything that doesn't happen in the city happens here, so I might as well get used to it. "So, what brings a young man like you in a boring town like this one?"

          "Oh, nothing." I shrugged slightly. "I just needed some time out from the city."

          "Ah, I see." He nodded. "Always needing a time out. Youths these days haven't really been relaxing their knickers off anymore."

          "Yeah, that's pretty much it."

          "Oh right, where are my manners? Ho-ho." He chuckled. "Call me Bob."

          "Your name is Bob?"

          "Hah, of course not. But Bob will do. If you're not happy with that, then just call me Bobby."

          "I'll stick to Bob." I smiled. "I'm Alex."

         "Ahh, Alex." he sighed slightly. "I've met a kid named Alex once. A really great kid. I wonder where he is now?"

          "Really? How great was he?" I asked curiously.

          "Great enough to be at the top of the world." He chuckled.

          "That's...insanely great for a kid."

          "Exactly my point." He grinned. "Say uh, I'm pretty sure that you won't be interested..."