My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Eight

Hey guys! :D

This is dedicated to all my fans <3 we're closing up to chapter ten now! :D YAY! As usual, I'd love to receive some feedback, and please vote if you think this is worth receiving one xD Please fan me if you enjoy reading this story! It'll mean a lot :)

Thanks so much for reading this. Hope you'll like it! Love you guys :')

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight

Alex was now sitting beside me and I'm still afraid of him and his pranks. But at the same time, I'm not anymore. Yeah, he's annoying, but he's not a bad person...so I'm pretty sure that he won't go too far. I think.

          "So, who is this Drake person?" he asked for the fifth time. He's been constantly asking me questions from my notebook now. I should've gotten the kind with a padlock, even though I doubt that he wouldn't figure out a way to break it, but at least it'll make things less easy.

          "He's just a guy." I said.

          "He's the love of your life. He can't be any guy."

          "I told you, I wrote that last year. He's not the 'love of my life' anymore." I rolled my eyes. "He never will be, anyway. He's already dating."

          "Aw, don't say that. Who knows? Maybe one day I'll see you two walking up the aisle on your wedding day."

          "Who said that you'll be invited on my wedding day?"

          "Figure or speech, Kate." He smiled wryly. "Hey, you know I just realized something."

          "What?"

          "You haven't really said my name."

          "Yes I did."

          "No, as in, a conversation." He said. "You call me jerk and idiot all the time, but you never called me by my name."

          "I don't like calling your name. I prefer jerk." I said truthfully.

          "You know, you don't have to be so honest about everything you say all the time."

          "Yeah, but I like honest." I said defensively. "But I'm serious, you are a jerk."

          "I know."

          "And you're pretty weird and annoying too, which makes you a bigger jerk."

          We were interrupted by the sound of someone banging the door. Yes, banging.

          "KATE! KATE ARE YOU IN THERE?! I KNOW YOU ARE! OPEN THE DOOR!" said a familiar, desperate cry.

          "Oh no...that's..."

          "Delaney." I sighed. "I'm coming now would you shut it?"

          I'd unwillingly opened the door and Delaney had run into the house with huge bags of her belonging with her. Seems to me like she's come a long way.

          "Oh, Alex." She panted. "Could you please sign all of these too?"

          "Delaney, is that your bra?" I made a face.