My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Sixty-Seven

OMGOSH...LAST CHAPTER GUYS! T____T

I'm going to miss writing MCH, I'll miss it so much!! D'8 I can't believe it's over! (not really, there's still an epilogue left, and plus, Alex and Kate are still alive in my other stories, but you get the point.)

I feel really reluctant for this, but I know every story must have a last :') thanks for all your support guys! There'll be an epilogue and credits page which will be posted tomorrow (14 March 2012) mainly because it's still under editing. But until then, let's enjoy our last! Please vote and comment!

imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Sixty-Seven

I was really surprised: how did I manage to survive a whole week without Alex? I thought I would've went insane the second day without him (well, I did went a little nuts, but that's a long story). Throughout the whole week I've been doing whatever it takes to keep myself occupied. After a whole year of Alex, a sudden change of lifestyle without him is really odd, even if we're not dating or anything, it'd still be odd.

          In the past week I've realized many changes. I remember how I used to have to go to his room to make sure he's awake before the bus arrives, I remember having to make him go to bed on time sometimes when he stays up too late, I remember having to clean up all that dog fur, I remember yelling at him for the slightest things that he does, I remember getting into cooking competitions with him and how I always end up losing, I remember having a hard time chasing his dog away from my room, I remember doing my best to hide my journal although I always fail, I remember this, I remember that. And now, without him, I really don't have to do anything like that anymore. I really can't do anything like that anymore.

          That just goes to show how much change I've adjusted to during his stay, yet I hardly took notice of it until he's gone.

          I refused to let myself sit there and continue to reminisce the old times because I know that will make me upset and miss him all over again. I do miss him, but I don't want to go to an extent that I'm obsessed over missing him. I can manage, and if Alex could see me now, he would probably be happier if I move on with my life, just remembering him from time to time would be satisfying enough.

          Today I'd made myself volunteer to clean up the park, and you've guessed it, I made Ryan and Delaney join me too. From what I heard, Ryan's also inviting her cousin – Carolanne, to join us. It is weird calling Carolanne his cousin now because all along I've always thought they would be couples for life. I guess I'm wrong.

          Miranda had dropped me off ten minutes earlier before the scheduled time, and I was surprised when a bunch of people were already starting the job. But honestly I don't know which one is more surprising: the fact that the people started early or the fact that people actually volunteered.

          I was soon greeted by a pair of striking yellow hands, obviously the colour of Delaney's gloves that were knitted by her loving grandmother, yet when asked she just has a bunch of dislikes about it.

          "There you are!" she breathed. "I thought you guys stood me up!"

          "Ryan and Carolanne's not here yet?" I asked quizzically while scanning the crowd for familiar faces. "And why are you wearing those gloves?"

          "Well, we're cleaning the park, right? I just did my nails yesterday." She smiled. "And I don't think so." She shook her head sternly. "I was beginning to freak out."