My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Two

Hey peeps! :)

SOO...in this chapter, a little bit more hidden things will be revealed :) After all that guessing haha xD I wonder if any of you saw this coming? But thanks for reading! :D

p.s. you see that awesome trailer??? CLICK IT, BECAUSE MY VERY AWESOME FRIEND MADE THIS TRAILER FOR US! 8D ILOVEYOU NICKYANNE.

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Two

-Kate’s P.O.V-

I arrived at Drake’s doorstep together with Drake right after school. Honestly I never thought that I’d actually come here, that’s probably because I never imagined our relationship to be okay again. Odd? Well, probably.

          “Are your parents home?” I asked.

          “Nope, they’re out of town for today and they probably won’t be back until night time. You know, the usual business stuff.” Said Drake.

          “Oh, I see.” I nodded slowly. I stopped walking after realizing Drake had slowed down.

          “This is pretty much it.” He said as I gaped dumbly.

          “You actually live in this thing?!” I stared.

          “Yeah.” He shrugged. “Why?”

          “It’s huge!”

          “Right.” I could feel him smiling right now. I’m sure that he is used to people reacting the same way. Oh gosh, I feel like I’m staring at a mansion!

          Drake gestured for me to enter and honestly I wasn’t even done looking at the beauty of the outside of this house. He opened the door and entered as I followed him, still gaping dumbly. When my foot came in contact with shiny marble floor of the entrance room I swear that my jaw fell loose twice as much than before.

          “Don’t look so startled.” He laughed.

          “You can totally get lost in this place!” I said while staring at the giant crystal light hanging on the ceiling.

          “Now you’re just exaggerating.”

          “Let’s hope that I am because I freak out when I get lost.”

         Drake started showing me around the place. Ironically he started with the kitchen. I’d expect him to start with the living room or some sort. Oh well, I guess not everyone is predictable. I really wasn’t listening to him while he was talking. I think he’s blabbing about the materials they used and some other stuff that I’m not that interested in listening. They actually have a wet kitchen and a dry kitchen. Like, what’s the difference? They’re all kitchens, right?

          We continued with the living room and then to the family room. Again, I wasn’t listening. I was captivated by the beauty of the paintings and portraits on the wall and the flowing curtains that look too delicate to touch. I literally use a piece of cloth as a curtain at home. The tour downstairs took us almost ten minutes. I never knew that a tour of your own home can take that long. I probably finish my tour in one minute, heck, I don’t even give tours!

          We walked up the steps of the endless stairs because apparently this building has more than one flight of stairs. How many levels do you need in your own house, seriously? Don’t get me started with what was up stairs. They probably have like, twenty different rooms in this house and I’ve never heard half of it before. An AV room? An office room? A personal gym downstairs? Really?