My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-Two

Wooh! :D Next chapter!

Thanks for reading guys! Please vote if you enjoyed :) thank you <3

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-Two

-Kate's P.O.V-

I am having such a wonderful time right now. I swear, I haven't had so much fun for what feels like forever. We went for a movie and he had offered to pay for my ticket which was totally awesome because I couldn't afford it if I were to buy dinner at the same time.

          We had dinner at some exclusive restaurant after that. I think that was my first time tasting lobster. Wait, it is my first time tasting it. Drake was being such a gentleman that he'd paid for every single thing that we spent today. Well, money shouldn't be a struggle for him I guess. His father does fund the school anyway.

          I had finally got the chance to spend my own money when we went to buy smoothies.

          "I had a great time today, Drake." I laughed.

          "I'm glad then." He laughed along. The night became silent and it was only the two of us sitting on a bench, under the stars with freezing smoothies. Oh, this is awesome.

        Wait, is this a date? Wait, wait, isn't Drake dating Natalie? Wait...what am I doing?

          "Hey, you're not two-timing Natalie are you?" I blurted unintentionally and realized that I had ruined the moment. I seriously wanna shoot myself right now. Oh no, Drake is putting on one of those faces again. Oh no, oh no.

          "No I'm not. We're not even dating." He shrugged finally and I had let out a sigh of relief. Thank God he didn't take that the wrong way. "Speaking of Natalie, I have to tell you something about her."

          "What, she's not moving out of the country is she?"

          "No. Well...we broke up."

          YES!

          "Oh, I'm sorry." I tried to sound apologetic while trying to hide that huge grin that is dying to crack.

          "It's okay. I called it off, anyway."

          "What? Why?"

          "I just didn't like her anymore." He said.

          "What? You guys dated for three solid years. There has to be a reason why it ended just like that." I said.

          "Yeah, well, things just weren't working out fine. Like I said, there was me, there was her, and there came Alex." he smiled wryly.

          "Alex is the reason why? That is so pathetic!"

          "Alex is all Natalie ever talks about now. There wasn't any us, and you can imagine how hard it is for her boyfriend to sit down and listen to her brag about some other guy who just popped out."

          "Yeah, and I don't have to imagine to know." I rolled my eyes and I pictured Delaney on his first day of school. "Does it bother you then?"

          "Yes, it does. I'm sorry, I know that Alex is your friend but I really just wanna bash him up sometimes." He said honestly and I couldn't agree more.

          "It's okay, you don't have to be sorry, at all. No, literally, don't be." I said carefully and let out a silent sigh. "That guy had ruined my life tons more than what you can imagine. Not that I'm bigger than your relationship with Natalie, but he only affected part of you, but he affected the whole me. It's so tough." I groaned.

          "How did he affect you?"

          "I don't even know where to start. And it's not like it's something that goes away. Now the whole world believes those lies that them idiotic paparazzi 'leaked out' and my good image is ruined. Everything is ruined. I just wished that he would go away, like maybe switch to a better housemate. That way I won't have to suffer anymore."

          "Hey, it's your house and you totally have the authority over who gets to stay and who doesn't. Just kick the sad guy outta' here and everything will be over." He said.

          "Actually, Miranda has the authority, not me, which is sad. And...well, kicking him out is kind of harsh...besides, he doesn't even have anywhere else to go."

          "Isn't that Ryan guy his cousin? I'm sure there shouldn't be a problem there."

          "Ryan lives in an apartment filled with people and most of them are teens. Just imagine a teen celebrity living in one of those buildings. Pure chaos." I muttered.

          "Ah, well, we'll find a way." He smiled.

          "Okay, now let's not get overboard ha-ha." I faked a laugh. "So...about Natalie...?"

          "She didn't really mind about us breaking up since she got Alex. She only cried like a mad woman and begged me not to go. Oh well, sometimes a guy has got to break some hearts. I can't always be the bigger person and all." He yawned.

          "That sounds sort of cruel." I winced. "But she does deserve it, I guess."

        "Exactly my point." He beamed. "So just to be clear, we're both single now, right?"

          "Uh, yes." I looked at him.

          "Okay." He nodded. "So, since we're both single, you can't really say that I'm two-timing anyone right?"

          "Uh-huh."

        "And since I'm not two-timing anyone, there's no reason why this can't be a date."

          "Oh." I giggled like a silly thirteen year-old who made out with her crush. Wait, a date?! OH MY GOSH. I'M ON A DATE WITH DRAKE! EEP!

          "And since this is a date..." he grinned at me. "...there's no reason why we can't date, too."

          "Wait, us? Date?" I stared.

          "Well yes, unless you don't want to..."

          "NO. I mean, YES. Wait, I mean...I like that." I breathed.

          "Okay, good. I like that too." He said and the night became silent again. Wait, I didn't get an accurate answer. Was that a yes or a no?

          I didn't dare ask him, fearing that I'll ruin the moment for sure this time. I've been seeing this guy for years, and all my life he seems so far way. Now, he's actually right beside me, and this is not even the first time. We've been on so many dates and until now I can't even believe that it is actually happening!

          Could it be that fairytales really come true? Or is this just a dream? A really good dream? A dream that I will never wake up from? Or is this reality? The once cruel but now beautiful reality? This moment is just too beautiful to be described with words. I'm feeling those butterflies in my stomach and it feels like I'm thirteen again!

          Why does every moment with Drake feels so wonderful?