My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Fifty-Five

Hey peeps :3

ALRIGHT, so a few days ago the wires at home exploded, so nothing was working here, not even the Wi-Fi, so that's probably why I didn't update on the third day. My bad, sorry guys ><" Some wires are still broken here, but they managed to get the internet wire fixed, so I'm back on :D unless it chooses to explode again ==" meanwhile I'm sleeping in heat, and it has been going on for two days now...not so good.

Thanks for being patient with me :D I guess after following my stories you do realize that along the line I get involved in a situation which stops me from posting for a while...ironic isn't it? x3 Thanks for reading!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-Five

-Alex's P.O.V-

No sign of Drake anywhere. That's a relief.

          "You mean he's in military school now?" asked Ryan for the third time that minute.

          "Is it that hard to believe?"

          "No, I just want to hear you say it again. It makes me feel good." He said. "That's kind of shocking actually. I mean, just think about it: the whole school knows Drake and yeah, we sort of label him as a horrible guy, at least that's what his ex, or should I say exes, label him. The dude's dad funds the school, he's pretty popular with the ladies and the teachers due to special treatment, but now he's in military school."

          "If you put it that way it is sort of shocking, I guess." I shrugged. "But it's the school who'll find it hard to believe. I personally just can't take in the fact that he'd hit a girl."

          "Well take it in alright, he did, and he did it bad."

          "Let's go!" Delaney pranced over suddenly.

          "Go where?" Ryan raised a brow.

          "Go see Kate, duh." She rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me you forgot about her already."

          "Oh, we're seeing her now?" he asked.

          "Don't you want to? Besides, she'll be more than happy to have visitors. She's literally just staring at the four walls." I said.

          "I guess we should go." Ryan nodded solemnly. "Wait, let me go get Carolanne, I think she wants to go too."

          "Five minutes Ryan." I called out.

          Delaney and I stood there for a few minutes and I can't help but notice her staring at me. Why is she staring at me? I know that I should be used to that by now but I still find it really uncomfortable. I don't think anyone enjoys being stared at so closely.

          "What." I said finally.

          "There's a bee on your face."

          "WHAT?!"

          "Nah, just kidding." She smirked. Man, since when was Delaney the kind who would prank? Usually she's the pranked. "Man you should've seen the looks on your face!"

          "Drop it." I hissed. I feel ridiculous now.

          "I just wanted to ask you if you've told her yet." She said while pacing back and forth on the same area.

          "I haven't." I slurred.

          "Why not?" she frowned. "Are you waiting for the right moment or are you scared or..."

          "No, and no. Well, yes, no, maybe." I murmured, feeling silly at the same time. What am I trying to say? "I guess what I am trying to say is...I don't know if I should or not. I don't know if I really like her enough to tell her, I don't know if she feels the same way, I don't know if I'll get slapped for saying that, I just don't know."

          "Well let me tell you this: you'll never know." She folded her arms. "You're never going to found out any of those about her. You'll never find out unless you tell her."

          "How I feel?"

          "That's exactly what you should tell her." She said. "It's okay if she doesn't feel the same way although I strongly doubt that. Kate has feelings for you since the first day you moved in and caused havoc in her life, she just hates you too much as a jerk to even realize that. I bet that she realizes now."

          "You girls are funny." I smiled wryly. "You girls just make relationships complicating. How can you not know if you like someone or not? It's weird because obviously no one else knows how you truly feel, right?"

          "Well, girls are like that. You guys make relationships complicated too." She said defensively. "Nah, what do I know anyway. Just, the bottom line is, tell her that you love her. LOVE, not LIKE."

          "That's...something new for me." I swallowed.

          "You've done them in movies, why not in real life, right?" she beamed.

          "That's because in movies you get a second take if you screw up." I mumbled. "Meh, whatever."

          "What kinda' word is that?" she giggled suddenly.

          "A word that only exists in the Alex Dictionary." I smiled slightly. "Honestly I don't know where that came from, but...meh."

          We stood in silence, still waiting for Ryan's comeback. Dude, he just went to get a girl, how long can that take?

          "Hey, didn't you say that Kate told you to get her a cheese tart or some sort?" asked Delaney suddenly.

          "...oops." I bit my lip. "Oh cheese."

          "You forgot, didn't you?"

          "No I did not." I averted my eyes and thought to myself. Cheese tart. How can I forget that? I don't know why Kate would eat that thing anyway. No offence, but cheese makes me sick, not to mention a tart with only cheese in it.

          "Ryan! What took you so long?"

          "Sorry, I needed to poop." He said apologetically.

          "It took you ten minutes to poop? Seriously?" I stared.

          "I ran out of toilet paper okay?" he retorted.

          "Hello Carol!" Delaney greeted. "Tagging along?"

          "Yeah, I'm going to visit my dad as well." She said. "Okay, so are we going now or what?"

          "Gladly." I said. "Let's go."

          We made our way out of the school and walked to the hospital with Ryan and Carolanne holding hands like a couple of lovebirds and Delaney saying hi to every guy who she sees. What am I supposed to do with no Kate around to be pushy and stuff? Come to think of it, without Kate I hardly do anything.

          Now I really can't imagine flying back to Hollywood without having a crazy housemate creating a scene with me at home. This may sound crazy but to choose between Hollywood and to stay with Kate, I'd rather Kate no matter what. This just kind of proved to me how much I need her.

          I quicken my steps knowing that I have to get there as soon as possible. She needs to know one way or another, right? Now all I have to work out is...how on earth am I going to put it all into a sentence?