My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Nine

Hey guys :D

Sorry for not updating yesterday, if you're curious for the reason, I can easily tell you that it's because I was busy in a sushi-making competition that lasted the night, and did I win? Let's just say I wasn't the last xD and I swear, I am never touching another sushi for a very long time 8( sorry sushi lovers :P

Anyway, thanks for your support! :D <3 you all! Feel free to vote or drop a feedback comment, share the story, spread da newsss! Well, just saying xD but I'd appreciate all that!

May God bless you, imperfectdreamer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Nine

-Kate's P.O.V-

I woke up to another snowing morning. I was about to snooze until I remembered something: Christmas. Oh yeah, today's Christmas. What, was I supposed to sound enthusiastic?

          TODAY'S CHRISTMAS!!! YAY! :D

          Well yeah, I'm sure that's enthusiastic enough. Anyway, to be honest I'm quite glad that it's Christmas. I mean, I may not be able to spend Christmas with my family, but at least I can spend Christmas with someone else. Yep, you guessed it, Drake.

          I got dressed and immediately headed outside. Drake said to meet him here...

          "Good morning."

          "Oh." I spun around. "Drake, good morning." I beamed, obviously happy at the sight of his face. "Merry Christmas!"

          "Merry Christmas." He wished back. "So, are you ready?"

          "Yeah, you bet I am." I grinned. "Where are we going?"

          "We're going to some place exciting. You'll see." He took me by the hand and we left.

          We were walking down the streets, the same street that I took one year ago, except this time I wasn't alone. I was walking hand in hand with Drake. Every girl would die to be me right now, I swear. I can't believe that this is actually happening. I know I said that multiple times already, but seriously, I can't believe that I'm the girl who is holding Drake's hand right now. My cheeks started to burn, but I don't know why, but I didn't care why. I like it this way.

          We were walking for ten minutes until we reached a familiar place.

          "Oh." I stared, soon I started to chuckle. "You're kidding me, right?"

          "No, I'm serious." He beamed. "It'll be fun."

          "But the competition is for kids." I laughed.

          "Well, there's no harm being a kid for a day." He smiled. "The last time I built a snowman was when I was thirteen. Good times."

          "You love snowman-building?"

          "Well, actually I do." He said shyly. "It's something that not many know about. I know it's pretty ridiculous for a grown man to love snowman and stuff, but honestly though, it's something that will never die in me."

          "Nah, it's not that ridiculous. At least you built a snowman before. Oddly enough, I never did." I said.

          "Why?"