My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Sixteen

HEY GUYS!!! :DDD

I am SO GLAD to be BACK! To those who don't know, because I recently just moved to a new house we had to reconfigure the internet connection stuff and it turned out that my PC couldn't connect so I was stuck at home for almost two weeks without the internet, and I SWEAR that it was horrible ): but anyway, I'm back now!! :D So here comes my daily updates or almost daily updates again :D

I didn't stop writing I swear :)

Anyway, thanks for reading guys! I hope you'll like it! :)

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chapter Sixteen

-Alex's P.O.V-

Kate had been less talkative for the pass hour, and yeah, I do admit that I love all the peace that I'm getting, but I'm just not used to her shutting up like that. Hmm, it's not like I expect a sick person to scream at my face anyway, but still, you get the point.

          Right now, Kate is probably sick of sticking in her room so she sort of went out of the house after having tasteless porridge for lunch. And yes, she walked out of the house without telling me and thank God I saw her from the window. Miranda would've killed me straight if she realize that I'd let a sick person to leave the house (which is already bad) all on her own (that's twice as bad).

          "You could've at least told me." I frowned as I ran out of the house to catch her. She turned around and looked at me with those tired eyes.

          "I didn't think that it'd matter, anyway." She said indifferently.

          "Of course it does. What are you saying?"

          "Didn't think that you'd care less if I left."

          "That's just crap talk." I made a face.

          "Is it?" she said and continued to walk slowly around the park.

          Okay, this is another side that I never seen before. It feels like I'm with a whole different person. Kate isn't screaming, shouting, or trying to hurt me. Instead, she's calm, quiet and...actually really gentle right now, and it's sort of off-character for her.

          Wait, I shouldn't speak my mind aloud or she might return back to normal again. I should enjoy this while it lasts. Yeah, that's right.

          I'd decided to keep my mouth shut throughout the whole time and followed her behind, but trying to keep a distance incase if she snaps back to reality and starts attacking me again because there's no doubt that this might be an ambush planned by her behind my back. Just, maybe.

          I was a little surprised when she stopped walking and sat down there on the bench in front of the pond. Okay, so where are all the flying ninjas and Bruce Lees?

          "Why do you look so startled?" she asked.

          "Hah, well, uh..." I stammered. "I was just making sure that they're no flying fishes flying out of the pond."

          That certainly made the both of us speechless.

          "Okay, fine, fine. I'm just afraid that this is a trap to get back at me." I confessed.

          "Does it look like I'm well enough for that right now?"

          "No, but you're well enough to stand on your two feet." I muttered. "Why did you come out all of a sudden? Doesn't your head hurt or something? Shouldn't you be like...I dunno, laying around in your room and stuff?"