My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Seven

Hey guys! :D Here's the next chapter! Feel free to drop a feedback message or vote, or be a fan, all as you wish :)

Thanks for reading! hope you'll like it.

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

-Kate's P.O.V-

Oh great, him again. He is seriously the last person who I wanna see right now. If only I had a gun, I could've threatened him to fly back to Hollywood and leave me and my life alone. Sadly, that's easier said than done.

          "What do you want?" I sighed gloomily.

          "You've been in there for a while." He said instead.

          "Yeah, and who's fault do you think it is?"

          "Hey, I'm sorry." He said unconvincingly.

          "Just save it." I snapped. "You'll never be sorry, but you did a good job at being normal."

          "I really am sorry." He said again. "How am I supposed to know that teachers give detentions so easily? I thought that you had to break a rule in order to get one."

          "No you don't. You can get one whenever the teacher is mad at you. You just have to do it. I know that I've said it a number of times, but you are a total jerk."

          I had stomped down the sidewalk angrily, trying my best to keep my cool. I can totally forgive him for the shampoo bottles, but he's even sabotaging my life in school? Now that's what I call crossing the line. Now he's not only annoying, but he's also idiotic.

          "Is it too late for you to book a suite?" I frowned at him.

          "I can't say it's too late, but I doubt that they're any available rooms last minute."

          "It's okay, just book one, I can wait. I just can't stand seeing you for more than twenty-four hours."

          "But you already did."

          "Yeah, and I'm going insane."

          "I said I'm sorry." He repeated. "Okay, listen..." I was forced to stop when he managed to find his way to slide up to me and block my view. "What do you want me to do?"

          "That's the last thing that I want you to do."

          "What's the last thing?" he asked.

          "For you to do something." I said flatly. "There's nothing that you can do anymore. I'm screwed. I got a detention. No colleges are going to accept me. I'm finished."

          "Man, it can't be that serious, can it?"

          "Why don't you try getting one yourself?" I continued to walk and had totally ignored him after that. To be honest, I was just exaggerating. Maybe I should act like it's the end of the world, and maybe then, he'll eventually learn how to stop bugging me and actually do things for me, and be normal. I know that he'll win the bet if that happens, but I don't care about the bet right now. I don't think that I can survive if this keeps happening.

          When we reached home, there was nothing but total silence. I've decided to give him the silent treatment from now on. Maybe I should learn how to act emotionless. If I turn emotionless, he'll eventually find that bugging me is boring, and he'll leave me alone. Yeah, that's right.