My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Six

Hey guys! :D

Here's the next chapter :) feel free to leave a comment or vote, if you want to, though I'd very much appreciate it :)

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you'll like it.

imperfectdreamer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Six

I was storming out of the classroom after that class and you can not believe how pissed off I am right now.

          "I can't believe you did that!" I yelled at him angrily.

          "Did what?"

          "Don't act dumb! You knew what you did. I can't believe you did that! You are such an idiot!" I huffed.

          "Whoa, don't get all mean with the celebrity now." said a random dude from the same class while walking pass us.

"I wasn't being mean, he was!"

          "Please, just calm down Kate." Said Alex like it's no big deal.

          "How can I calm down?! I was never sent to detention before! This will ruin my record for life!" I screamed. I think I'm going to go nuts. "You are such a jerk, Alex. I will never forgive you for this."

          "That's what they always say." He droned.

          "I don't wanna see your face right now." I said frustratingly and walked away from him without looking back.

-Alex's P.O.V-

Maybe having Kate in detention isn't such a great idea after all. I'd totally forget that I can't return unless Kate comes back with me. I mean, she has the key after all. I would've went up to her and get the key myself, but right now I think she's mad enough to bite me, so I'd rather play it safe.

          I wonder what's so bad about detention. It's just like extra class, right?

          "Yeah, you can say that, but I guess it matters a lot to her." Said Ryan.

          "Oh really? How come?"

          "I dunno. I'm a sucker at explaining things." He smiled wryly as we watch Delaney fumble with a bunch of knick-knacks in her locker. And I thought girls are supposed to be tidy.

          "Alex." She panted. "Can you please sign all of this stuff?"

          "What...stuff?" I searched with my eyes uncertainly.

          "What are you looking at? I meant these." She held them up higher and that's when I realize that she's talking about her...makeup? "And these, and that, and my bag. Oh yeah, and my shoes!"

          "Huh, typical Delaney." Ryan snorted.

          "So technically you want me to sign every single thing you own." I said.

          "Uh, no, but I wish you would." She looked at me hopefully.

          "She's just acting. You can turn her down, seriously." Ryan whispered by my ear.

          "Well, after seeing how aggressive you can be with your two friends, I'm afraid that I have no choice but to take up that offer." I sighed and reached for a marker.