My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Thirty-Eight

Hey guys! :DD

As you can see, I am really trying my best to upload ASAP, but I might not be able to upload for the weekends cuz I'll be busy with somethings, we'll see ;) Thank you all for your support and love! :D

May God bless you!

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty-Eight

I woke up the next day, feeling as carefree as possible. Well, yeah I know Carolanne's dad is in a critical state, but I trust that he will be alright. I know that God answers prayers. I'm just glad that today when I walk into school, no Drake fan-girls are going to come sabotage me. Okay fine, maybe they will, but for different reasons.

          "Good morning." Alex greeted, followed by a yawn.

          "What's so good about it?" I said while pouring cheerios into my bowl.

          "Figure of speech, Kate."

          "Yeah." I shrugged. "Did you see Miranda? She looks really ugly right now."

          "You don't expect someone who has a hangover to look fantastic right?" he smirked. "I never knew Miranda's the party type, at least you never told me."

          "That's because she's not. At least, I never knew."

          "Okay." He sat down. "Go on, tell me all about it."

          "About what?" I asked blankly.

          "You know, about what happened yesterday. You and Drake."

          "You were eavesdropping?"

          "Like I said, it's a small house." He smiled slightly. "Wait, you don't have to tell me, I already know everything, but I know that you want to talk about that 'feeling' you say you have every time you and Drake see eye to eye."

          "Oh, well, Drake was sincere, what else was I supposed to say? I can't possibly turn him down like that, right?"

          "That's the problem." He said. "It's always one of those 'caught up in the moment' times when the 'moment' causes you to make that decision."

          "What, no it's not." I muttered.

          "Yes it is. Trust me, being in hundreds of plays in Hollywood, that's how it goes. They break up, the guy apologizes at the right 'moment', the girl, being caught up at the 'moment' gets hypnotized by it and says what she doesn't mean by heart." He continued. "I mean, just think about it. The only reason why you gave him a second chance was obviously because he showed up in your house in the middle of the night, and like you said, you can't possibly turn him down so you said yes. But if you change the whole thing, like if Drake came and pleaded for a second chance in school, in the morning, I don't think you would've said yes."

          "Yes I will."

          "Will you?" he asked.

          "Well..." I hesitated. Well, actually what he said was quite right. But not entirely, because he can't just assume that my relationship with Drake is like those Hollywood movies, right? "I'm sure I'd still say yes."