My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty-Eight

Hey guys! :D

An AN here!:

Recently the rating sof MCH hasn't left the range between 100# to 300#  for both Teen Fiction and Humor, and for the past three days it has been improving gradually, and now it is ranked 127# in Teen Fiction! I want you guys to know that this isn't something that I can achieve at all, the ratings of this story ultimately falls into my reader's hands, so thank you!

Alright, I shall not waste anymore of your time xD Thank you all, appreciate you guys! <3

God bless!

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Eight

I have managed to live pass the weekends without seeing Drake. Man, I'm relieved, but now it's Monday, which means it's time for school. I can only wish that Drake has transferred out of the school or decided not to show up forever so I won't have to go through any more drama.

          I know that Drake and I didn't break up, but in my head we are already gone. There is no longer an 'us'.

          I hopped off the bus and immediately felt a chill down my spine. I'm back in school. This is the place where it all happened. Oh man, I can't believe I'm back. What's scary is I have no idea where Drake is, or what he is up to or what he's going to do. He might pop up any minute with a chainsaw and saw me into half. He might even splash acid on me while I'm walking to the science lab! Oh no, this is just getting worse now, isn't it?

          "Just chill." Said Alex. "As long as you keep yourself alert, everything's fine. But then again, I seriously doubt that Drake would dare to do anything harmful or ridiculous, not after what happened. There were a lot of witnesses you know."

          "I'd be more worried if I were you. Drake might splash double acid on you." I frowned.

          "He wouldn't dare." He said confidently. "You know whatever happens to me gets aired in Hollywood, which leads to the whole universe, right? So that means Drake would get thrown into jail, and after he gets out of that place everyone will know him for the bad things he did, he'll suffer more than a person who got hit by acid."

          "So you're saying that you don't mind getting splashed by acid?"

          "HECK NO! It'll burn my beautiful face off!" he panicked.

          "Then you better wear a mask." I said and for a second there Alex just stared at me like I just said something wrong. "What? Better be safe than sorry, right?"

          "Trust me Kate, I'll be fine-"

          "Hey..."

          Oh my gosh. Drake. It's Drake. What's Drake doing here, standing there? In front of Alex and I? Oh my gosh, I'm not dreaming. I began to panic and prepared to bolt out of the way when he had stopped me. He's touching me. He's going to hurt me. OH NO.

          "Listen..."

          "LET GO OF ME!" I screamed in panic and jerked myself out from his grasp. "Just...leave me alone!" I ran off.

          I was running so fast that I'd lost control of myself, and fell head shot onto the ground. Oh great, I'm slowing down now. Drake is going to catch up...