Important Author's Note (January 2016)

Hello there dear Dreamers :)

If you're reading this, it means you decided to give My Celebrity Housemate a chance. Thank you for finding interest in this story, your reads and support will always be appreciated.

As you may have been aware, this story was written five years ago by the dreamy fourteen year-old me, who had wild (like, WILD) fantasies that I realize now, often don't make sense xD I'm aware that there are errors in terms of writing as well as exaggerated scenes that may have left room for plot holes, I apologize in advance for that!

I have the option to rewrite or retouch it, however, this message is to basically announce that I have decided against doing so, mainly because this was a story I genuinely enjoyed writing back then, and rewriting it would change its tone and might even alter the story line, especially the characters. I'd like to respect my fourteen year-old dreams and fantasy, although I have to admit, can be extremely crazy, but that was the fun of it!

Thanks for reading this, I hope you'll be able to enjoy the story as much as my younger self did when it was a work in progress ;)

Lots of love and happy reading!

With love,

imperfectdreamer.