My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twelve

Hey guys! :D

Thanks for reading! Feel free to drop a comment or feedback message :)

Hope you'll enjoy reading this! :D

imperfectdreamer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twelve

-Alex's P.O.V-

When class had ended, Ryan just wouldn't stop talking about the new girl. What was her name again? Carolanne? Yeah, something like that. She isn't very, extremely, drop-dead beautiful, but she's pretty, that's all I can say. She looks like a little sister though.

          "The back of her head is really cute." He said again.

          "Dude, if you like her then go talk to her. Don't just talk about her and don't do anything. That probably won't get you anywhere."

          "Yea, I know that, but she's just so quiet." He smiled wryly.

          "Be the first one to make her talk then." I said.

          "We all know that it's not easy." He said.

          "Really?" I frowned slightly. "Hey, look, she's just right there."

          "What? Seriously?"

          "Yeah, don't miss out your chance."

          "But hey, I wasn't even planning to hook up with her. She's so shy." He said nervously.

          "Shy girls are better than cocky girls like Kate, so you don't have to worry about anything." I patted him on the shoulder slightly.

          "Uh...well...true, but..." he muttered. "Okay, fine. But you have to come with me."

          "Why?"

          "So it wouldn't look like I'm hitting on her, duh."

          "Dude, you just said 'duh'."

          "Uh, yeah I did." He said. "Crap! She's leaving!"

          I was dragged by Ryan hard on the arm and I swear that I was extremely close to breaking my nose. At least there's a wall right there for support or who knows where this might go?

          Ryan was panting slightly/tensely and then he let out a sigh. I, on the other hand was just looking at her. I mean, what else was I supposed to do at a time like this? And plus, I think we've given her a fright. Ah, poor thing.

          "Hey, have you met Ryan?" I began casually and I can feel Ryan giving me one of those death stares.

          "H-Hi, my name is...Ryan." He said.

          "Hi." She said. Is it me, or is her voice so freaking tiny that I can't even get it through my eardrums? Ryan was having another hard time speaking, and that's when she turned to look at me. What, am I supposed to get involved too?

          "Hi, I'm Alex." I said eventually.

          "I know." She smiled slightly.

          "Yeah, heh, we're cousins." Said Ryan.

          "Fascinating." She said formally. Oh, this is awkward. "Do I know you?"