My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Forty-Six

Hey peeps! ;)

So anyway I'm glad that a few of you guys decided to join the sequel discussion :) although not many, but it was great to hear from some of you :D if you ever wanna drop by and you haven't, feel free!

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you'll like it :D

imperfectdreamer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Forty-Six

-Kate's P.O.V-

"ALEX!" I screamed. "You IDIOT!"

          "Please don't hit me." He winced.

          "NO!" I whacked him with my bag, knowing that it'll hurt more since I have a bunch of heavy books in it. "Where have you been?!"

          "I was...out..."

          "OUT?!" I whacked him again, harder "You skipped school?!"

          "Noo! I was with Natalie!" he said in defense.

          "NATALIE?! YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL WITH NATALIE?!" I screamed.

          "NOO!" he said, stepping further away from me. "She fell down the stairs so I took her to the infirmary!"

          "You pushed her off the stairs?!"

          "She FELL, okay? She fell." He breathed. "You have got to stop hitting me, it hurts, big time."

          "I wanted you to hurt." I pointed out. "You could've at least told me, don't make me worry like that."

          "How was I supposed to know that you'd be worried? And by the way, I don't see why you must hit me." He rubbed his arm. "I swear that it's swollen right now."

          "Fine, I'm sorry." I sighed. "It's just that you made me really tensed up when you didn't show up in class, and of course I'd be worried because...well, you're my housemate and...ANYWAY, I hit you because you needed to be disciplined." I said defensively.

          "Yeah, right, like I'd ever buy that." he smirked. "You care about me, I'm touched."

          "Nah put a sock in it." I said woodenly and turned around to face my locker, but I couldn't help smiling. Well, he doesn't need to know the existence of that smile.

          "Seriously Kate, why do you get so worked up whenever I mention Natalie's name? I mean, I know that you don't like her because she's Drake's ex and all, but there's still no reason to react like that." he asked nonchalantly.

          "Yes there is." I retorted. "You're no girl, you won't understand."

          "You're not jealous aren't you?" he asked. "I mean, the last time that I asked you, you said no and I believe that, but now I seriously doubt your answer."

          "What, that's ridiculous. Why would I be jealous? You can date Natalie or kiss her or whatever, I don't even care. I have Drake." I blurted and faked a grin. Crap, that totally just made me sound even more like it. "I am NOT jealous!"

          "I didn't even say anything."

          "Blah-blah-blah, I'm not listening." I sang while walking away.