My Celebrity Housemate: Chapter Twenty-One

Hey guys!! :D

Here's the next chapter. I hope you guys will like it :) Thanks for reading guys! Please vote if you enjoyed :D

God bless you!

imperfectdreamer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Twenty-One

-Kate's P.O.V-

          When Alex came back I couldn't resist but give him a tight slap on the face. No, seriously, I slapped him, on the face, hard. The print of my palm was red on his cheek. Yes, it was that hard.

          "What is wrong with you, you moron!" I screamed at him. "Why did you run off like that? Were you trying to get lost and hope that you'll never be found? Yes, I know life sucks for the both of us right now, but seriously? You could've at least been more considerate!"

          "I'm sorry, okay? And ouch." He winced.

          "Ouch, is so right."

          "But it doesn't hurt for me to get away for a while. I'm human too, and sometimes I need a little space."

          "Yes, but it also doesn't hurt for you to at least tell me."

          "I didn't know that you'd realize."

        "And that's where you're wrong." I pointed out. "Who said that I wouldn't realize? Your room is just a few steps away from mine and of course I'd check it out once in a while. It's not like we live in different islands or something. Even if we do, I'd still check it out."

          "I thought that you wouldn't even wanna look at me after all that crap that has happened."

          "Yes, that's true, but we're housemates and I figured that that's not going to be possible. I mean, that's never going to be possible." I said carefully.

          "Right." He smiled wryly.

          "Why are you giving me that look?" I stared skeptically at him.

          "Oh, I dunno." He slurred. "You sounded like you'd miss me too much if I left."

          "WHAT!"

          "Yeah, well...yeah."

          "You should leave right now before I slap you again." I breathed.

          "Okay." He said immediately and went up stairs.

          I liked him better when he was gone.

                                                *        *        *

Delaney still isn't talking to me, Joanne still hates me tons of times, then again, and all of the girls in school do. Ryan is...nah, that guy's always the same. Teachers have been treating me poorly now and it sucks. The whole false treatment that the public is giving me is becoming more and more annoying and unfair. I really do not deserve any of this.

          Thanks to that rumor, I've been constantly messed by people. It really hurts to admit that I'm being bullied. I hated that so much. I'm not the kind of person who would stand there in defeat, I've always been the girl who is up for the challenge, constantly defending for myself. But now that the whole world is against me, what else can I do? I've never felt so helpless in my whole life and again, that hurts to admit, too.