#30 Harry Imagine

"This house is a bit old but don't worry, everything's settled" The realtor smiled, shaking your as she stepped out of the doorway of your front door.

"It's beautiful, and thank you so much" You smiled.

She nodded one more time before walking away to her car.

You sighed and shut your door. You face your livingroom and looked around. It is oddly quiet and.. creepy. Your hairs from your skin is standing up. You ignore the feeling and went straight to the kitchen, making yourself a cup of tea. You hummed your favorite song as you mixed the liquid, placing the spoon doen and lifting the mug up once your done. You felt a slight wind being blown on your cheek and you quickly spun around, greeted by.. nothing. You looked around and saw the window open, the wind slightly blowing the curtains. You shook your head, getting rid of the thoughts that's been tempting to paranoid you. You walked up the staircase, hearing nothing but your footsteps. There was a hallway after. It scared you a little bit but once you turned on the lights, it was okay. You headed to your room and started packing and cleaning. You were placing your empty suitcase under the bed when something caught your eye.

A box. 

Curious enough, you reached and pulled the box to you. It was dusty and was like.. years old. You carefully opened it after dusting it. It was full of notes and pictures. You took out one picture. You blew on it to remove some of the dust. It was a boy. A curly haired boy dressed in a white sweater. The picture was so old that the edges are ripped up and the texture was like hard paper but the boy was... beautiful. There was a note there and you decided to take a peek. To take a peek, meaning to read every word.

'To whoever will read this.. or probably no one.. I have to ask you a favor. Please take care of this house. You probably don't know me.. but just take care of it, okay? This was were I lived and died. Where I was born until the very last day of my life. Where I spent my memories alone and spent them lonely. Don't change it. Don't put any decorations. Don't leave it dirty. I want this house to be.. perfect. I only lived in it for.. 19 years since I was born before I died.. and this was my last wish. Please...'

You were scared just by finishing the later. You placed the picture and the note hastily inside the box before shutting it closed. 'Lived and died' Those three words rang around your head. 'Lived and died' 'Lived and died' Lived' 'Died'... 'Died'. Someone died here.

You snapped abruptly out of your thoughts once you heard a strong gush of wind. Even though the window in your room was closed.. you can still feel it. You slightly felt scared. What? You were alone in an old house that was owned by the person who had died years or decades ago. Your wide eyes looked around, scrambling to the bed and pulling ths duvet to you. The 'wind' brushed against you again. As if someone's puffing air on you.

"Who's there?!" You screamed.

Suddenly.. just so suddenly.. a..someone appeared. You screamed at the top of your lungs. He was emotionless, his eyebrows and eyes only showing he's somewhat... lonely. It's the guy in the picture. You stopped yourself, knowing he was harmless after a full minute of you screaming. He sat on the edge of the bed, hands on his lap as he stared at you. He's like.. a cloud formed into a human with eyes, nose and a pair of beautiful lips. A beautiful face.

"W-What are you.?" You asked, pulling your knees up to your chest. Sure, he may be harmless and beautiful but... he's a ghost. You watched as his moved to the opened box before moving back to you. He stayed silent but you got what he was trying to say.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know that it would get you mad" You apologized.

You're apologizing to a ghost. He shook his head slowly before staring at you once more.

"Can you talk?" You asked. He shook his head again.

"Can you... touch things?" You were about to ask if he can hear stopped yourself once you realized that he's veen answering you all this time. His hand slowly moved from his lap and to the pillow beside him. He tried to grab the material but all he grabbed was air. After that, he moved his hand back to his lap.

"Oh" Was all you could say. "I'm really sorry..." You said.

You started thinking it was an obnoxious and ridiculous idea to be talking to a ghost but.. he's nice. You don't know his name. You don't know what his voice sounds like. You dob't know a thing about him. All you know is that.. he's dead. You rubbed your eyes p, closing them before reopening them. Once you did, you saw him.. smiling. A pair of dimples appeared on his cheeks as he did so. You can't help but to smile back.