#19 He Finds Out You Self-Harm (P.)

He Finds Out You Self-Harm ,

Harry: You woke up from the slumber you were in. You rubbed your tired eyes as you sat up, greeted by a frowning Harry. "Babe, what--" "(Y/N) what are those?" He cut you off, clearly upset. You gulped, placing your hands on your lap. "What?" He grabbed your wrists gently and looked at them, hurt and disappointment flashing through his eyes. "You cut" He said, eyes transferring to yours. "You did it again, (Y/N). I thought we're done with this" He said, tears surfacing. "I thought we're doing great" He added. "I-I'm sorry. I just.." "Stop. Don't" He softly said before pulling you to him, wrapping his arms around you.

. Louis: "Lou?" You called out, wondering where he is. You went around the house. The bedroom, the kitchen, the livingroom. You saw a light under the crack of the bathroom door. You sighed and knocked on it a few times. "Lou? Are you there?" You asked, slowly opening the door. You peeked your head in, finding him gripping the sink tightly while looking down. "Lou? Baby, are you okay?" You went to him, holding his hand but he pushed you away gently. "What did I do wrong?" He asked. "Nothing, Lou" You answered. "But why are you hurting yourself?" He asked. "I.." You stammered. He grabbed your hands and lifted your shirt slightly, seeing your stomach flat that you can see your ribs. "Stop.. please" 

, Niall: Blood ran down your arms as you stood in front of the mirror. You've been home alone and.. decided to look through Twitter. Worst decision ever. "Babe?! I bro--" Niall cut himself off as he barged into the bathroom. You were both shocked. He was shocked about what you're doing. Your shocked because.. well.. he found out."(Y/N)!" He said, dropping the paper bag he had befpre rushing to you. "Niall--" "Don't" He almost growled at you as he snatched the blade out of your hands. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around your bleeding wrist. "I'm sorry. I-I couldn't help it" You begged. He sighed and just hugged you tight. "Promise you won't do that again, okay?" .   Zayn: "Stop!" You laughed as you rolled arounsd, Zayn's fingers tickling you. Little did you know, your shirt was ridding up. You were confused when he stopped. (Y-Y/N) He stammered, eyes terrified. Realizing what happened, you quickly brought your shirt down. You were scared when he got off you, and into the bathroom. After a few minutes, he came back after finding your blade. He sat down beside you, holding out his arm. "W-What?" You asked, looking at him as he handed you the blade. "Pretend my arm is yours" He said without any emotion. You shook your head, letting go of the blade. "I-I can't hurt you" He pulled his arm back and cupped your face. "Babe, whenever you feel the need to cut, imagine your arm is mine. If you're hurt, it's worse for me" Liam: You put your finger into your mouth and before you knew it, you were vomiting all your dinner. "Babe? What are you doing in there?" Liam asked, knocking on the door. You got up from the tiolet and coughed a little. "Nothing, babe" You brushed your teeth and on the process, Liam came in. "Hey. I was wondering if we could watch a movie?" He grinned, coming up you as you brushed your teeth. "Sure" You said through the bubbles in your mouth. "Okay, I'll--" He suddenly became quiet, seeing your thrown up 'dinner'. You instantly blocked his view and flushed down the toilet. "Babe" He said, looking at you. "Liam, it's nothing--" "No, it's something, (Y/N). You need to get some food in you. You're beautiful, okay?" He went to you and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Beautiful"