#7 He Wants To Cuddle But You're Busy (P.)

HeWantsToCuddleBut You're Busy

Harry "Baby, please?" Harry dragged as he bounces on his seat. You two were sitting on the couch. A laptop was on your lap while your fingers tapped continuously on the keyboard. Harry clung to you like a sloth, his arms wrapped around your shoulders, front and back. "Harry, I'm busy" You said, pecking his nose before turning your attention back to your laptop. "Then I'll just cling to you until you want to" He stubbornly said before wrapping a leg over your waist just infront of the laptop. You groaned. "Harry!" 

Louis"You're too mean" Louis frowned, crossing his arms like a little kid. "Lou, I'm doing my project which is very important" You said, trying to convince him. He continued frowning. "Louis Tomlinson is more important than a project" He insisted. You just giggled. "Y/N!" He called out, stomping one foot. You giggled again. "I have to finish this!" He walks over to you and sat beside you. "Pweeaassee? I'll help you do it after we cwuddle" He said in his baby voice. You groaned, dropping your scissors and glue you just used. "Fine!"

Niall:  "(Your_twitter_name)'s being a mean girlfriend. She doesn't want to cuddle with me :( #Y/N'smeeaann" You saw what Niall tweeted when you took a break from all this homework. You silently smiled to yourself and replied. "@Niall_Horan I'm busy babe" You waited for his reply but he didn't. Instead, he ran to you from your bedroom. "Babe! Please come to bed with me" "I need to finis--" He cut you off with his lips, smirking when he pulled away.

Zayn: "It's not fair! When I'm busy I always cuddle with you!" Zayn whined, placing his palms under his chin, his elbows on his knees as he sat in front of you. You put your palm up, signalling for him to wait. You focused your attention on your boss talking on your phone. "About the--" Hands snatched your phone, throwing it on the other side of the room. Good thing the whole room was carpeted so it didn't crack. "What was that for?!" You frustratingly said. "I'm sorry" He said in his small voice. "Please cuddle with me"

Liam: "(Y/N)" Liam pouted, poking your side. That made you jerk slightly. "Li, stop" You warned. He grinned, poking another time on the side. "Liam!" He didn't stop. He kept poking and poking me.until I shot up, hands in the air and the stack of papers on the ground. "Okay! Fine!" You surrendered. He jumped up from his seat and hugged you. "I'll just help you finish them. I can finish them all if you want to" He pulled back, smiling. "As long as I get to cuddle with you"