#25 Harry Imagine

*YOUR POV*

I ran my hand through my hair as I watched the old guy with his wife exit the shop. I always fantasize about people growing and dying old together. I think it was all impossible, based from my past. I think that.. after years past, they'll get tired of one another and eventually call it off. That isn't love. That's why I'm here. At this bookstore trying to distract myself as I searched for any good books. I stopped in the Romance section. You'll never know how interested I am. I faced one shelf, my fingers lightly tracing over the titles written on the side of the book. I grabbed a random one and eyed the title. The Fault In Our Stars. I heard it's a good book. A great one, actually. Maybe I'll settle with this one.

"I personally think that's not good enough" A male British voice startled me, making me jump slightly. I followed the direction of the voice, to the right. There was a guy, curly hair that was accompanied by a beanie, his torso was engulfed by a white t-shirt and his jeans were very tight.

"Um.." I looked around, seeing if he was talking to another person. Turns out, we're the only one in the section. "Are you talking to me?" 

He chuckled and nodded before his legs brought him to me. "I think that book is... for people who wants to find love"

I pursed my lips. "And..?"

He smiled. He looked around before pulling out one dark book from another shelf. He handed it to me. "Here"

I looked down at it, tucking the book I previously held between my arm and side. "50 Shades Of Grey?"

He nodded. "It's a good one. Really good"

I haven't heard it before. I skimmed through the pages, my eyebrows furrowing as I read some of the words. "This has sexual content"

He smirked. "It's even better then"

I rolled my eyes before shoving him the book, walking away after. Creep.

"Hey wait!" His voice came out with a laugh. He grabbed my arm and gently turned me around. "Sorry.. about that"

I pulled my arm back and nodded. "Sure, now will you excuse me. I have to pay for this"

I quickly walked away and to the cashier. Thankfully there wasn't any line so I could pay quickly. I did, after telling the woman to hurry the fuck up, befpee exiting the shop.

"Wait!" His voice was heard again when I was walking down the street.

I turned around again. I didn't expect that I would bump to him when I did. I stumbled a little bit. "What?"

"Um.. I didn't get to know your name" He scratched the back of his neck.

"(Y/N)" I answered.

"(Y/N). Wow" He breathed out. "I-I mean.. My name's Harry"

I smiled, finding cuteness as he stuttered. "Okay"

"Um.. if.. if you changed your mind about the book, I have copies of it" He smiled/smirked. I didn't even know what it was.

I laughed. "Are you saying you wanna meet again?"

This time he grinned, even larger than his smile. "Probably"

I nodded. "Okay" I turned around and began walking away. After a few seconds I stopped and turned around again, seeing him still standing there.

"But it's not about the book" I winked before continuing my way home.