#3 He's Drunk (P.)

He's Drunk

Harry: "Hiiiii Y/N" Harry slurred as you struggled to walk him to his car. He's been saying 'Hi' for like 7 times. "God, Harry. Help me on this, will you?" You frowned as you stumbled on your heels because of his weight. "You want me to help you?" He slurred. "Yes, now walk" You practically shouted, getting frustrated. "Help you where?" He smirked. You rolled your eyes. "Please Harry? Just a few steps to your car!" He cleared his throat before planting his feet to the ground as he walked, his hand leaning on each car that we past for guide. You two reached his car finally and you put him on the passenger seat while you drove. "You said you needed help" He coughed out, head lazily turning to you. "You already helped" You giggled to yourself. He leaned in to you, placing his chin on your neck. "I don't think I helped enough. If you know what I mean"

Louis: Louis laughed to himself from the bed as you brushed your teeth in the bathroom. You already dressed him from his previous clothes and right after you were done, he had drunk laughing fits. You didn't know why though. You exited the bathroom once you're done and went back to your bedroom, seeing Louis lying on his back, staring at the ceiling and laughing. "Hey, whatcha doing there?" You asked. He laughed, pausing a little bit. "There are unicorns on the ceiling bouncing" He replied. You frowned and laid down beside him. You stare at the ceiling, frowning before looking back at Louis. "You're high, aren't you?" He smiled sheepishly.

Niall: You watched Niall sternly as he brushed his teeth lazily. He came home drunk and you wouldn't let him go to bed without brushing his teeth. You don't want him smelling like alcohol. Niall frowned and pouted through the foam and bubbles the toothpaste was making. "Do I have too?" He slurred slightly. You nodded. "Brush or no cuddle" You added. He frowned playfully before continuing. After a few seconds, he started choking on his toothpaste, making the foam and bubbles fly everywhere in front of him. You pat his back as he choked, spitting out the toothpaste. He quickly recovered after gargling. "I'm. Never. Gonna brush. Again" He says. You giggle and smirked playfully. "Then no cuddle for you"

Liam: "Y/Nnnnnn!" Liam's voice dragged out through the phone. He had called you in the middle of the night. "Yeah, Li?" You asked lazily. "Please pick me up. I can't drive" You could hear the pout in his voice. "Why can't you just ask one of the boys?" You asked. "I don't want them to drive me home" He whined. You sighed but went there anyways. On the way there, you saw him outside the street, leaning on a wall. You got out of the car and went to him. He jumps to his feet and hugs you even though he stumb;es a little bit. "I'm sorry. I disturbed your sleep. Let me make it up to you" He smirked.

Zayn: "Just so you know, you look like a hobo" You teased Zayn, giggling as you stripped him down to his boxers. He came home drunk with a messy hair, his face all dropped from the laziness, and to add on to that, he has this facial hair that he'd grown. "You're so mean" He pouted. "You're no longer Zayn Malik of One Direction. You're Zayn Malik the hobo of London" You continued, slipping in beside him. He immediately hovered over you. You were worried he might lose his balance and fall on you. Zayn can be heavy. "If you don't stop, I'll make sure you won't walk for a week"