#2 Father/Kid Moment (P.)

Father/Kid Moment

Harry: "Thank you, King Harold" You heard Darcy's voice echo through the hall. You smiled and walked over, peeking your head. There sat Harry and your daughter, Darcy on the floor. Between them was a set of tea play set. "You're welcome, Princess Darcy" Harry said in a low voice, making her giggle. "You're voice is so deep and slow, Daddy" She said. Harry pouted. "You went off-script!" He playfully whined. "Oh" She giggled, clearing her throat. "I'm sorry, Father. Is this better?" Harry chuckled. "Yes, princess" 

Louis: "Dad, why do we look alike when we're babies?" Your son, Tom, asked, eyeing Louis' baby picture. "It's because you are my son, T. We have the same genes" Louis chuckled, ruffling your son's hair. Tom giggled, setting the picture down. "Dad.. make me food" He suddenly said. You giggled from the kitchen, overhearing them. "See! You ARE my son!" Louis chuckled. Tom laughed, picking another picture. "Dad.. you look weird here" Tom laughed again, pointing at Louis' awkward face. "Hey! You're teasing me!" Louis said playfully. 

Niall: "Nooo.. I told you to scatter the cheese, sweetheart" Niall said, instructing your daughter, Nina, in making pizzas. "Oh. But I want many cheeses!" She said, pouting. You giggle quietly too yourself, noticing her grammar. "Too much cheese can change your taste buds, baby" Niall laughed, showing Nina how to. "Daddy, you're not fair" Nina pouted, crossing her arms. With Niall noticing it, he quickly put on many cheese, just for her, until the whole dough is yellow. "There, happy?" Niall asked, smiling down at Nina. She hugged Niall's legs, grinning. "Thank you, Daddy!

Liam: "To Infinty.." "And beyond!" You son, Archie, finished, jumping in his knees. Liam and him were having a movie marathon of Toy Story. They were eating, wathcing and sometimes stating the character's lines. "We own ourselves. We're masters of our own fate. We control our own destiny!" Liam said in time when Lotso's speaking. Archie scoffed playfully. "He's lying!" He protested. "Lotso's mean, right?" "Yeah! He's pink and smells like strawberries but he's mean!" Archie continued. Liam chuckled and hugged his child tight.

Zayn: "Dad, why didn't you become a super model instead of a singer?" Your daughter, Jamie, suddenly asked as she stood on the counter of the bathroom, seeing her dad styling his hair. "Super model? Why'd you think that?" Zayn chuckled, putting his comb down. After he kept his things, he placed Jamie on the ground. "I saw magazines and people always tell that maybe you're a secret supermodel" She answered witha straight face, causing Zayn to laugh. "I don't know. Maybe you could be the supermodel" He grinned. "Really?!" She gasped/squealed.