#18 Pregnant (P.)

Pregnant .

Harry: "We should get him a tiny plaid shirt! Like mine!" Harry grinned, overjoyed. He snatched a tiny plaid shirt and showed it to you. "See?! It would be great if we have matching clothes on" He rambled. "Harry.." You said but he continued. "And we'll get him fedoras and onesies with dinosaurs in them" He ranted, going to the next baby section with you giggling behind him. "Look at this baby bottle! We should get this for him" He muttered, lifting a baby bottle. "Harry!" You called, making his attention divert to you. "Yeah?" "I'm like.. 4 weeks pregnant. We don't even know what the gender of the baby is" You laughed. "Oh.." He said. "Well, the earlier the better" .

Louis: "Ta-Da!" Louis removed his hands from your eyes, the image of a pink baby room coming into view. "Aww!' You squealed, entering the room while holding your husband's hand. "This is so cute!" You gushed. You looked around, gasping at the sight of a tent for babies in the corner. "A tent?" You giggled, looking at Louis. He grinned sheepishly. "Something for her to play in" "You're too cute" You let go of his hand before crouching down on the floor in front of the tent, crawling inside. "Hey, pregnant lady" Louis chuckled as he sat outside the tent. "This is so cute! There's a penguin" You continued giggling as Louis reached in and grabbed the stuff toy, shaking it in front of your face

Niall: Niall's head was on your lap as you both watched 21 Jump Street. Best movie ever. All of a sudden, you felt a kick in your stomach, Niall felt it too since his head is right next to your stomach. He looked up at you with a smile on his face. "She kicked" He turned to your growing belly. "Hey, princess" "Princess? He's a prince remember? Our baby's a boy" You said. "We didn't even have a test yet and I bet it's a girl" He chuckled. "Yeah but he's a strong kicker. Probably gonna be a football player" "Nope. A singer" "Football player" "Singer" "Football" .

Liam: Your sudden scream made Liam freeze on the steps. "Arrgh! Liam get over here!" You frantically said, grabbing the sheets as you felt your water broke. "Crap. Crap. Shit. Fuck. Um. What do I do?!" His brain finally connects with his body but he isn't functioning well. "I swear if our baby is not gonna be out any second now, I'll kill you!" You said. He's jumping around, knocking over a few things instead of actually helping. "Take me to the hospital goddamnit!" You yelled. "Hospital! Got it, right" He lifted you up bridal style. "Hospital! Here we come!" He yelled. .

Zayn: "How's your day?" Zayn asked. "It's good" You answered as you finally got comfortable in the sheets. "Not you" he said, chuckled before placing a soft kiss on your baby bump, lifting your shirt up until your bra. "Our little Moni" He spoke. "You were pretty active earlier, kicking and thrashing around inside your mommy's tummy" He scolded the unborn baby playfully. You watched in awe as he talked to your baby. How adorable. "Now, let mummy sleep, okay? Be a good girl. Come on" He said quietly, placing one last kiss on your bump before gently pulling down your shirt.