#17 Books (P.)

Books .

Harry: "Pssst.." Harry said, his head on your shoulder as you kept your eyes fixed on the book. "What" You bluntly said. He pouted at your answer. "Spend time with me" He said. "Haz, I'm reading" You stole a quickl glance at him. "Okay then" He lifted his finger up and up to your cheek, poking you. "Pweeasee" He grinned cheekily. You sighed and moved your book down. "Fine" .

Louis: "I don't see why this thing is more important than Louis Tomlinson" Louis said as he rose the book up, preventing you from getting it. You giggled. "There's nothing more important than you, babe" He grinned. "Please cuddle with me" He pulled out his puppy dog eyes. "But my book" You blinked, widening your eyes cutely. He put his lips into a straight before slouching, handing you your book. "Fine" .

Niall: "Hunger Games?" Niall asked. You nodded. "Yeah" "What's it about?" He asked. ".. something" You mumbled, getting lost in the book. "Princess" Niall whined. "It's about games. Deadly games" You answered but it didn't satisfy him. "Really? Like guns and knives?" He asked. "It's deadly but there's no weapons besides knives" You sighed. "Oooh" 

Liam: Liam always gets jealous when you don't pay attention to him so he becomes a little touchy. He would sit next to you and scoot closer than ever. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you to his lap. Usually, that'll snap you out of your book but sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't, he proceeds on placing his head on your neck. He doesn't say anything, just touchy. .

Zayn: "Where did you hide it?" You crossed your arms as you tapped your foot impatiently on the floor. "I don't know" He shrugged and looked at you innocently. You groaned and stomped upstairs. "Where the hell is it" You muttered to yourself as you trashed the place. Zayn walked in and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, your book in his hands. "Sorry, babe. I just get jealous that you're not soending time with me"