#15 Your Bestfriends and You Fight (P.)

You Two are Bestfriends and You Fight .

Harry: "And he's just., ugh" You ranted to your obviously bored bestfriend, Harry. He had a poker-face and he's just shoving chips into his mouth. "He's amazing, Harry--" "Will you please stop?" He suddenly cut you off. "What?" You asked, eyes wide. "I'm sick and tired of you ranting about him for every second of the goddamn day" His tone was hard. "..what are you saying?" You asked, worried. His hard gaze transferred to you. "I'm just saying that.. I'm tired of hearing you say his name over and over again. If you want to continue being bestfriends with me then stop this" He stood up from his position before throwing the bag of chips to your bed. He grabbed his car keys and before you know it, he was out the door. You groaned and swiftly stood up. Your mother was dead confused when she saw you exiting the door in you just in your pajamas. "Harry wait!" You called out as you saw him walking to his car. He didn't stop though. You ran to him and practically tackled him when you wrapped your arms around his torso from the back, making him stop. "What, (Y/N)" He sighed. You let him go and walked in front of him. "I'm sorry" You apologized. "I promise I won't ever talk about him again" You said, looking up to him. A smile was tugging on his lips. "Really?" He asked, eyebrow raising. You nodded and smiled back. "Really"

 Louis: You were upset. Louis had been very.. bossy lately. Not bossy-bossy. He would ask you to do his homework for him every single day and it's really getting to you. Of course you can't resist him. He's your bestfriend! "Please, (Y/N). I promise to make it up to you" Louis pleaded as he caught up you. You sighed, about to give in but your mouth said otherwise. "No, Louis" You went along with it, though. You stopped walking, he did too. "What do you mean? You always do that for me, right?" He asked, confused. "I know but I can't just be a slave for you, Louis. I'm your bestfriend but that doesn't that I'm always gonna do your work for you" You said, honesty shining through. "I.. I didn't know that you felt that way.." His tone dropped into a whisper. "Well, I did" You said before turning in your heel. Only your footsteps were heard when you walked away. "Hey! Hey (Y/N), wait!" He called after you. You felt a hand grab your arm, turning you around. "What, Louis? Do you have another assignment for me to do?" You mocked, pulling your arm back. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to make you do them. Please" He pleaded. "You promise you'll be responsible enough?" "Yes" .

Niall: "You better stay away from him" Niall's 'oh-so-fucking-precious' girlfriend threatened, pushing you away before escaping the bathroom. You almost cried on the spot but you stopped yourself. You sighed and went back out, frowning on confusion when you saw Niall walking towards you. "Nia--" Before you could finish, he pulled you back into the reatroom. "What the hell did you do to my girlfriend?" He asked, harshly letting go of your arm. "I didn't do anything to her, Niall" You said. "What, the whole slap thing was a lie?" He yelled. "What slap thing? I didn't slap her!" You screamed back. "You're supposed to atleast respect her, (Y/N)! I can't believe you!" He defended his girlfriend. "Well, it's fucking unfair for me! Does she respect me even the tiniest bit?" You asked. "Yes! She's very kind to you!" He answered. "If only you could see what really happened" You said. You sighed and ran a hand through your hair. "I've been here since day one. When she came into your life, you left me behind" You cried out before pushing past him. It's surprising how he still had the guts to grab your arm and pull you back. "I..I'm sorry, (Y/N). I just.. God.. I'm an ass" He groaned. You almost slapped yourself. "Yeah you are.." .

Liam: "Come on! Just solve it. It's easy" He persuaded. You groaned, giving up. "I can't do this. Might as well fail the exam". He wasn't too pleased with your answer. He continued staring at you like you did a horrible thing. "You're not the smartest, are you?" He said in a serious voice. At first, yo thought he was gonna take it back but he didn't. "Are you saying that I'm dumb?" You asked. He rolled his eyes. "All I'm saying is that we're doing this for hours and you still haven't learned a thing" He replied calmly. "Well it's not my fault my brain can't remember all these things the way you do!" You shouted. "Come on (Y/N), you're being dramatic" He said. "So now I'm dramatic?" You scoffed. "You're unbelievable" You stood up and exited his flat, accompanied by the slam of the door. You were angrily stomping your way back home when Liam caught up to you. "Hey, I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to" His voice was soft. "I don't care" You said, trying to walk past him but he remained stubborn. "Please? You're not the smartest but you can still try, please. I didn't mean to say those things to you" He pleaded with puppy eyes. You laughed. "Just don't do that"

Zayn: "What?! (Y/N) you're unbelievable" He scoffed, frowning. You paused, tightening your grip around your phone. "I want to fix things with him, Zayn. He deserves another chance" you weakly stated. You and your boyfriend just had a huge fight with him cheating and Zayn yelling at you isn't gonna help. "He does not! He cheated on you for like 4 goddamn times already, (Y/N)! Leave him!" He yelled. "No!" You shouted back. "You don't have the fucking right to tell me what to do! You're just my friend! Nothing else" you cried out. His face dropped, so did his strong and protective side. He looked.. hurt. "Zayn--" "You know what, (Y/N)?" He cut you off in a calm manner, shaking his head. "I hope when you decide to be the fucking idiot, everything will be worth it in the end" He cursed before storming out of your flat. His comment hurt but you started it all. Your instincts kicked in, exiting your flat with a dash. You began to run but slowed down, sighing in relied as you saw him sitting on a curb, "Zayn!" You called out, making his head snap up. His eyes turned cold as he began to stand up but you caught up with him, grabbing his forearm. "What?" He groaned. "I'm sorry" You muttered, holding onto his arm tightly. He looked down at you, his eyes turning soft. "..I'm sorry too" He said before pulling you closer in a hug. "But you're really an idiot" he said through your shoulder. "My idiot"

.