#34 Watching The Tape When Your Kid Was Born

Watching The Tape When Your Kid Was Born (Lol) .

Harry: "I don't know how to react to this." Jax shakes his head as he sits between Harry and you. "It's your father's idea not mine." You laugh, your arm on the top of the backrest of the couch and your hand right on Harry's mess of curls, twirling a piece of hair. Harry presses play and it begins with his face, a huge happy grin on his face with you on the hospital bed behind him. "You look horrible here, Mom." Jax laughs and you slap him slightly on the arm. He couldn't stop making disgusted faces as he watches, same with Harry. "This is seriously disturbing." Your son laughs and you couldn't agree more. It is disturbing. "Imagine if you saw it in personal. Your mother's face is like..." Harry teases you. .

Louis: "This is going to scar me for life." Sam exaggerates as she covers her eyes, peeking a little as she watches the tape with you and Louis. "You requested it so don't complain." Louis said, digging a finger in her side making her squirm slightly. "Yeah. Why would I complain about my own birth." She snorts, laughing. "Eew. What is that?" She gasps. "It's better not to tell you." You said. She continues to watch the remaining minutes. She couldn't stop covering her eyes, making gag noises and such. "Wow. My face screams, 'I-just-got-out-of-my-mother's-v." Sam says. "Nah, darling. You look fabulous." Louis chuckles. ."I'll always be fab." She sassily says, flipping her her hair through her shoulder.

Niall: "Damn, did it really hurt?" Neo asks as Niall zoomed on your face on the video. "I should've made a better face if I knew that your father's taping it." You elbow Niall and he winces playfully in return, placing a quick kiss on your cheek. "My head must be really huge." Neo laughs. "Nah." Niall laughs before leaning down to your ear. "She just has a tight-" "There I am!" Neo exclaims, pointing to the baby which turns out to be him 16 years ago. "You look really small there." You say as you slap Niall's arm from his dirty remark. ."Yeah, it did hurt so much so you better treat your mom like the queen." Niall grins down at you, kissing your forehead.

Liam: "When does it end?" Luisa whines. "Hey! You're the one who asked how babies are born so there you go." Liam says, chuckling. "Plus you have to take down notes for our feature grandkids." He adds, wrapping an arm around your shoulders. "Well, that won't happen in a few years. I'm not even ready to watch this entire video." She shakes her head, daring a peak at the screen. "Oh look! I'm already out!" She grins. The camera was focused on the baby. The tape ends with you and Liam sharing a small, sweet kiss. . 

Zayn: "I'm going to have nightmares of my own mother's vagina." Monica jokes, laughing loudly. "Oh shut up. It's your birth!" You giggle back, pinching her cheeks that she got from Zayn. "Hey the two most important girls in my life- Ugh what is that?" Zayn has a horrified expression upon seeing the screen. "Oh it's you, babe!" He exclaims once the camera focused on you. "Yeah, it's me. I can't believe you don't even remember filming that!" You raise an eyebrow. "Of course I remember. It's our baby girl's birth. How could I forget?' Zayn snuggles beside you even though there's no space anymore.