#36 You Get Jealous

Harry: "Woah, is that (Friend's/N)?" Harry's eyes widened a little as he spotted your friend making her way over to you too. You had arranged a schedule for you two to meet up and you had Harry to drive you there. He was about to leave but obviously he was distracted. "Yeah." You answered. "She looks different. But a good different." He stuttered a little. You knew about him complimenting every human being in the world but you can't help but feel a little jealous this time. "Yeah." You repeated, feeling a little awkward. He was a little hurt when you asked him to leave but you just brushed it off. When you came home, he went straight for you. "I don't like her that way ." He placed a soft kiss on the tip of your nose. Your jealousy was obviously obvious in his point of view. He placed his hands on your hips. "No need to be jealous, okay?"

Louis: "And.. you just took her home?" You hesitantly asked Louis, your gaze shifting back and forth between him and the girl he claimed as his friend, which he also took back home in your flat last night. "She lives far away and I care about her." He softly said. You nodded, understand what he said. "So.. was the party fun?" You asked, staring at the sleeping girl on your couch. "Of course it was. We had a lot of fun." Louis nodded, smiling as he remembered what happened last night. Without you in it. It seemed ridiculous to be jealous at this point but you can't help it. He had fun with this girl all night and he took her home. To you and his home. Hell. "Hey, what's wrong?" Louis asked. "It's nothing." You smiled lightly. "It's something." He insisted. You sighed. "It's kinda selfish of me." You looked down. "I'm kind of, slightly, jealous because of-" "No." He cut you off. He shook his head, amusement in his eyes. "It isn't like that."

Niall: "Barbara!" It's like Nialls' happy aura came on as he saw his childhood friend rush out from her car. She decided to visit for just a few days and Niall suggested for her to stay with you two. It's really not a bother. "I missed you!" He hugged her. It's really kind of awkward. "Barbara, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Barbara." He introduced. "Come on! I'll show you around." He pulled her to a random direction. You sighed and went to the kitchen to cook something for the VERY special guest. Niall being a tour guide ended in 30 minutes and you were still cooking. He made his way over to you, his arms around your waist from the back. "Whatcha cooking there, babe?" "The usual. Something for Barbara. And you." You answered in a monotone voice. "What's wrong?" He asked, his head turning to you. "Nothing. I'm just tired." "No, you're not. Tell me." He whined, spinning you to face him. "Okay." You gave in. "I know it's ridiculous and unnecessary but I feel like the thirdwheel instead of actually being your girlfriend when she arrived." "You're jealous?" He chuckled then shook his head. "There's no need for that, baby."

 Liam: You pretended to listen as Liam talked about his bestfriend. It's quite rude to do that, especially when he's really into telling everything about her. "How long did you two know each other?" You asked. "I've already answered that.. but we've been friends since we were babies!" He exclaimed. You've always been the jealous type of girlfriend. Even though you tried to deny it in front of Liam, you know you are. "She's still beautiful like before!" He grinned. You bit your bottom lip, feeling uncomfortable. Liam noticed this and his face fell. "Babe. Babe. No. Don't tell me-" You quickly grab the nearest pillow before planting your face in it. "Yes, I'm jealous." You're voice came out as muffled. "Oh babe." He chuckled. You felt him scoot closer before you felt his arms around you. "I'm sorry. I didn't know it bothered you." You lifted your face up from the pillow. "It's okay"

Zayn: "What do you expect from me seeing you and your ex hanging out together?!" Your voice is loud. "Nothing happened, (Y/N)!" Zayn defends. "I just-" Your hands cover your face in frustration. "Know what? Just forget about it." You wave your hand in the air before walking past him and into your bedroom. It's ridiculous for you to get jealous but you can't help it. What would you automatically think if your boyfriend was caught hanging out with his ex without you knowing? Wouldn't you get suspicious too? Laying on your side of bed, you faced away from his side before covering your body from head-to-toe. "Babe?" You hear Zayn's voice. The duvet was tugged away from you and you see Zayn hovering over you. "I'm sorry. I just. I didn't like you getting jealous over another girl." He sighed. "You know you're the one I love and need. No one else." He pecks your forehead, assuring you that you're really the only one.