#5 You Tripped (P.)

You Tripped

Harry: "You look really beautiful tonight" Harry smiles. You two were at your first date and you were just slow dancing, romantic music playing in the background. "Thank you" You blushed. He grabbed your hand from his shoulder and twirled you around a bit. Because of the high ass heels, you accidentally stepped on his foot and tripped. Well, you did but Harry was quick enough to catch you like the pain in his foot doesn't matter. "Sorry" You blushed. He smiled and placed a soft kiss on your lips. "You're cute when you blush"

Louis: You laughed harder than you should as Louis told you his famous jokes. You two were walking down the street, hand by hand, just enjoying the beautiful morning. Without noticing, there was a dent on the ground and because of your laughter and out of focus, you tripped and fell. "Curse you hole!" You dramatically said, pointing at the hole. Louis chuckled, shaking his head before helping you out. "Don't blame the innocent hole, it didn't do anything to you"

Niall: "Come on, babe!" Niall called out, rushing you. You groan mentally before grabbing your bag. "Coming!" You yelled out, fixing your hair as you ran down the flight of stairs. "Be careful on the stairs!" Niall called out. Just like your feet hated you, you failed in following his instruction and ended up missing a step and tripping on your own feet. Luckily, you quickly grabbed on the wooden railing of the stairs, sighing heavily in relief. Niall came out of somewhere, holding your hand and leadiny ou down. "I told you to be careful on the stairs"

Liam: You woke up in the middle your sleep, feeling the absence of Liam by your side. You lazily got up, scratching your eyes. You yawned as you walked out of the bedroom. "Li?" You called out. You were still half-asleep. You don't care where you're going or what you're doing. "Y/N?" You heard Liam say, making you trip on your feet due to the laziness and sleepiness. Liam chuckled, hugging you tightly. "LEt's go back to sleep, Sleeping Beauty" 

Zayn: "Okay. Okay! Everyone back up!" Paul yelled at the top of his lungs, trying his best to reduce the size of the crowd. Zayn held tightly on my hand as we pushed through the crowd, occasionally waving and taking pictures with fans. "Y/N! We love you!" Some of the fans screamed. "I love you too" You giggled as they squealed. Due to the lack of concentration, you tripped on your own heels but luckily Paul got you from behind, avoiding the topic of stampede.