#37 Your Child Is Scared Of The Dark

Harry: "Daddy!" Upon hearing little Jax' cries, Harry was on his feet. "JAX?!" He called as loud as he could. He went on full panic because he was alone with the child and you weren't there. "Daddy!" Jax's cries continued. Following the direction, Harry was led to the basement. Jax might have dropped his toy in there and followed it or something. "Jax?" Harry questioned, opening the door but it won't budge. "I'm here, Daddy. Please hurry up." Jax pleaded, banging his small, weak fists from the inside of the door. "Don't worry, buddy. I'm coming to get you." Harry would kick the door until it opened, but he was scared that Jax might get hurt. He didn't wanna risk that. "Damn, why does this have to be locked." Harry cursed quietly at the broken doorknob. Instead of kicking the door open, he kicked the doorknob off instead. Once free, Jax ran out of the dark room and into his Daddy,clutching into Harry's legs as he sobbed. Harry comforted his son, running his large palm down Jax' small back as his other one played with the hair. They both had the same ways to keep calm. 

Louis: Sam has been a little terrified of her dolls ever since she saw this scary movie trailer on TV which is about dolls and how they kill slash kidnap kids. She would be okay with a nightlight, but unfortunately the battery ran out and it's evening already. Unaware of her fear, Louis had tucked Sam in her bed. "Sleep tight, okay?" He kissed her forehead. Sam only nodded but she was petrified. Louis stood up and went for the door, turning off the light switch. "Daddy, wait!" Sam was already out of the bed, her teddy bear in hand. Louis spun around, confused to see his daughter stand up so quickly. "What is it, baby?" He flicked the light open again. Sam ran towards him, giving him the famous puppy eyes that always work. "Can I sleep with you and Mommy for the rest of the night?" She asked in a little voice. "And also for the next night." She added. Louis chuckled, bending down and picking her up. She clung to him, feeling safe as she hugged her Daddy. "You can sleep with Mommy and I as long as you want." Louis smiled.

 Niall: "Is it gonna protect me from the monsters?" Little Neo asked as he jumped up and down on his messy bed. Niall had plugged in his little blue dinosaur nightlight. He got up and walked towards Neo's bed, bending down a little to grab the pillow that had been dropped from the bed because of Neo bouncing. "Okay, little bud. Time to rest." He instructed the boy as he switched off the lamp, the nightlight taking charge. "Are you sure that it's gonna fight off evil monsters?" Neo asked again, laying down on his bed. "Uh-huh." Niall smiled as he draped the Spongebob duvet until Neo's chest. Kneeling down beside his son's bed, he grabbed his favorite teddy bear robot which Neo calls Botty. "It's like Botty's sidekick!" Niall grinned. "I'm still scared of the dark, though." Neo admitted, obviously emabarrassed. Even though he can't see it, Niall knew for sure that Neo was blushing. "Well, we can beat the monsters in the morning, yeah?" He suggested playfully. "But they don't appear in mornings, right?" Neo asked. "We'll find them." Niall chuckled. "Okay, enough chit-chat. Let's go to sleep, okay?" Niall stood up on his feet and bended down, placing a kiss on his son's forehead. "I love you, little buddy, okay? Sleep tight." He ran a hand through Neo's hair. "I love you too, Daddy." Neo smiled, eventually closing his eyes and sleeping.

Liam: "Aah! Daddy!" Luisa's scream ripped through the entire flat as the dark surrounded it. The power went out suddenly when Liam was on the kitchen with Luisa playing in her bedroom alone. You were currently at work because of a late night shift. "I'm coming, princess!" Liam called back, almost dropping the glass he had in hand. Fortunately, he had his phone with him and used this like some sort of a flashlight. "Don't go anywhere! Just stay there!" Liam instructed loudly. Luisa obediently followed, staying in one place inside her bedroom as she waited for the light to come. Liam stumbled lightly when it came to the stairs. Liam busted through Luisa's door, panting. He was on full panic and worry. Liam knew that his daughter has a fear on dark and he doesn't want to have her scared to death because of it. He wants to make her feel safe. "Come on. It's fine now." Liam comforted his crying baby. She was only like.. four and she can't handle things like being alone in the dark, especially if that is number one in her list. "It's okay, Isa. Daddy's here."

Zayn: "Come on, babe. She's our little girl. She can sleep with us anytime she wants." You assured, putting your hands on Zayn's chest as 6 year old Monica snuggled up into the large bed. "Yeah. I know that but I just want her to do things on her own at a young age. She'll get used to sleeping with us eventually." Zayn reasoned out. "You may have a point." You thought. "But let's give her one more night." You insisted. "Of course." Zayn nodded, smiling. Monica was laying between the two of you. "Um., baby. Don't you want to use your room?" Zayn questioned. "I want to ,Daddy." She answered. "Then why aren't you using it? You can't be sleeping with Mommy and I all the time. You're a big girl now, right?" Zayn questioned softly. Monica was welcome to sleep in you two's bedroom but not every night. She needs to atleast learn to skeep in her own. "It's too dark." She admitted. "Is that your only problem?" Zayn chuckled lightly. "Yes." Monica nodded. "Don't worry. Tomorrow, we'll you a nightlight to guide you in your sleep." He cannot believe he forgot to buy a nightlight before she was born. It was obviously needed. "I want a princess nightlight, Daddy." Moni mumbled, falling into her deep sleep as she snuggled to her Daddy.