#11 Insect in the House (P.)

InsectintheHouse

Harry: You woke up to Harry snoring lightly, hand gripping around you. You yawned, fluttering your eyes open but stopped when you noticed something. A butterfly. On Harry's stomach. No, not his fucking tattoo. An actual butterfly! You scream and jumped from the bed, waking up Harry. "Hey-- what the hell." He asked. He must've noticed the butterfly in his stomach. He started laughing. "Hey, there's a butterfly. On my stomach" He laughed. "Not my tattoo though. ... do you get me?"

.

Louis: "Oh yeah! Leaving me is the best thing you can do!" You yelled as Louis ran from the room. There's this cockroach flying around and now it's in the corner of the ceiling. Louis came back with a piece of flip-flop. "What are you doing?!" You asked as he came closer to the peaceful cockroach.I'm gonna kill it, duh" "With a piece of slipper" "Hey, it could work" He aimed his 'weapon' at the cockroach and threw it. He actually thought he would become victorious but he hit the area like an inch away from it. The insect reacted of course, flying to both of you as you both ran acorss the room.

.

Niall: "Niall" You whispered as you hit his arm, catching his attention. "Ow!--" "Shh!" You said sharply, fixing your eyes on the daddy long legs sitting on your tv remote control. "You actually think it might hear you?" He chuckled, "Shut up. You know I hate spiders" You said. "Don't worry" He said and stood up from the couch and walked to the table where the remote control was. "Oh my God" he said. "What. What. What" You said as you jumped to your feet, standing on the couch. He looked at you with wide eyes. "It's missing"

.

Liam: "Oh my God, that's huge" You gasped as you saw a spider the size of a fist on your bathtub. Okay, maybe it wasn't the size of a fist. "What's huge?" Liam came in the bathroom, eyebrows raised. "That thing!" You point at the scary creature. "You call that huge?" He chuckled and walked past you. He bent down and neatly grabbed the spider in his hands, caging it. "I thought you saw and felt something bigger than this" He smirked, throwing away the spider.

.

Zayn: "Kill it. Kill it. Kill it" You frantically said, hiding yourself behind Zayn. "That cute innocent hopper? Nah" He chuckled. "Just kill it!" You whined. Zayn walked to the grasshopper in the window pane, of course you followed. "He's not bothering you. We can keep it as a ... umm.. pet" He said, eyeing the hopper. "A grasshopper as a pet is a really normal thing to do" You sarcastically said. "It would be cool. Who knows? Maybe someone would ask me if I had a grasshopeer as a pet and I would say, yeah it's cool" "Shut up and kill it"