#1 He Yells At You (P.)

He yells at you

Harry: "What is this, Harry? Explain!" You demanded, throwing the magazine on his chest as he stood up. The front page was him and another girl holding hands. "This is nothing, okay?" He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Nothing? Harry, I can't stand this! Every day I see with a different girl and you say that it's nothing over and over again" You said, frustrated. "BUT IT IS NOTHING, OKAY?! Don't you trust me?! Do you really think I'm that low to cheat on you?! God, Y\N You make me feel like a manwhore!" He yelled, making you flinch back. Few of your tears fell with you sniffling quietly. "I just don't want to lose you" You whispered, head hung low. There was a silence before he spoke up. "Babe..I.. I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to yell at you" He stuttered, taking you in his arms as you sobbed freely. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. And that I make yu feel like a manwhore" You said through his wet shirt. "No. No no no. You have every right to react when I'm with another girl, okay? Real or not cause you're my girlfriend. You have every right to say anything to me. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I regret every thing I said" He apologized, snuggling his face on your neck. "I'm sorry, okay? And none of those pictures are real" You nodded. "I believe you"

Louis: Shit shit no" You said to yourself, trying to fix Louis' broken album. You were cleaning around the house and you didn't notice Louis' album lying around so you kind of tripped and fell on it, making it crack and break. It made you feel really really bad because it's his favorite album and his favorite band. "Y/N?! Babe! I'm home!" You heard Louis call out. "No. No . No. No" You quickly mutter to yourself. Soon, the door opens and you freeze on your knees, trying to solve the album up. "Babe! What did you do?!" Louis asks, frowning as he steps closer to you. You quickly acted, jumping in front of him. "No. No. It's fine I can fix it" You nervously said. His eyes burn with irritation and rage once he saw it. "I can't believe you would break it, Y/N!" He frowns, almost shouting. "I'm sorry, Lou. I was just-" "IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLUMSY! YOU CAN'T CONTROL THAT FUCKING FEET OF YOURS!" He loses it, flailing his arms. You kept your head low, your hand rubbing up and down your other arm. "I'm sorry. I just.. decided to clean the house and I.. fell on it. I'm so sorry. Please. I didn't mean to" You rushed out, seeing his expression soften in every word. He fin ally sighs and the anger in his eyes vanished. He smiled and opened up his arms. You smiled back and went between them. "That doesn't matter anymore. I'm sorry I yelled at you" HE apologizes. "No, it's okay" You said. You felt him smile. "Now.." HE cleared his throat. "I'm home!" 

Niall: "Just don't mind him, Y\N" MY friend said as soon as I saw Niall with a girl, talking, laughing instead of spending time with his girlfriend. You turn her back against him, pretending to talk to your friends as he strolled over. You faked-laughed as your friends told a joke. "Hey, Y\N" Niall's voice got quieter once you walked away from him and into the other side of the club. Other guys approached you but you turned them all down but Niall saw otherwise. "Y\N, What was that?" Niall asked, obviously irritated. "Nothing. Just talking" You nonchalantly said. He grabbed your wrist and lead you outisde of the club and into a quieter place. "Were you fucking flirting with that guy? HOW COULD YOU FUCKING FLIRT WITH HIM WHEN I'M RIGHT THERE?!" He judges, screaming. You laugh humorlessly and took a step forward. "Excuse you, but you're the one who has been ignoring your girlfriend for the past hour just to talk to that 'pretty pretty' girl and I left you for it and now I'm only CLEARLY talking to a guy and you instantly judged me as a fucking slut" "I didn't say you were a slut!-" "Yeah. You fucking implied it" You emphasized, your voice cracking at the end. Soon he realizes his mistake and take both of your hands, kissing the back of it but you look away. "Princess. I'm sorry. Please look at me" He pleaded, making your heart squeeze. "Please I'm sorry I implied you in being a slut. I'm really sorry. Just please look at me. I wanna see your beautiful eyes" HE continued, tugging at your hands. You finally looked at him, seeing a grin form on your lips. He jutted his bottom lip out in a puppy face. You sighed and hit the back of his head. "Ow!" He said playfully even though it doesn't really hurt. 

Liam: "Liam! Help!" You scream from the kitchen. You've been practicing how to cook for Liam and ended up failing. Now the kitchen's a disaster and there's a smoke. You heard Liam's footsteps fast and soon he was on the kitchen. His eyes widened, his eyebrows pulling together. He raced past you and turned off the stove before opening the window you both had to remove the smoke. "What the hell happened?! Didn't I tell you not to cook?! I'm the only one who can cook here!" He yelled, making you step a few steps back. "I was just practicing on how to cook because I don't wanna feel useless in this flat. You do every work here and I just.. feel I'm worthless and.." You're voice continue getting quieter and quieter until it was barely audible. He sighs and sat down on a chair, patting his lap. You quickly scurried to him, sitting down on his lap. "I'm sorry I yelled at you and no, please don't feel useless. I'm letting you do anything here because I wanna treat you like my princess. I wanna do everything for you, okay? Don't feel worthless. I just wanted you to be safe. Like now, you nearly burned yourself" He said worriedly. You buried your face deeper on his neck, making him continue because of my lack of response. "Next time, cook with me, okay?"

Zayn: “Hey, are you okay?” You asked Zayn, placing your hand on his shoulder. He flinched, startled. “Please, Y/N. Just leave me alone for a second” His voice was raspy, his head in his hands. “Why are you keeping it to yourself? You know I’m always here to help you-“ He groaned, pulling his hair. “Please, Y/N! Just leave me alone! All I need is peace and silence. You’re not helping!” He yelled, making you flinch. After a few seconds, you nodded. “Okay” After that, you left for the livingroom, just watching a few shows. You weren’t mad at honestly. You understood him. He’s been stressed out lately and he’s frustrated. Minutes of boredom, you finally get up to the kitchen to make you and Zayn a meal, in case he comes down. You were humming some of their songs when you felt arms wrapping around your waist, a chin on your shoulder. “I’m sorry I yelled at you. I was stressed out lately and hate and management is getting to me real bad. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you” He said, leaving your neck a few kisses. You smiled slightly before turning around in his hold. “It’s fine. I understand you. Just don’t let it get to you and don’t forget that I’m always here for you” You smiled wider. He sighed in relief, placing his lips on yours. “Thank you"