#14 Blackout (P.)

BlackOut
.
Harry: Your mouth left a scream once the power died down. You immediately clung to Harry. "(Y/N), babe. Just calm down. I'm here" He slowly stood up. You frantically held his hand tightly. "W-Where are you going?!" You asked. He chuckled and pulled you up so you were standing on the couch. Not knowing what to do, you just stood there, still grabbing his arm. He grabbed both of your hands and wrapped them around his neck. It was a bit lower 'cause you were standing on the couch and he was standing on the floor. You jumped slightly once you felt his hands on your bum. "Harry, what are you doing" You asked, seeing nothing but darkness. He chuckled. "Don't worry, love. Come 'ere" He pulled you to him. He grabbed one of your legs and wrapped it around his waist, doing the same to the other one. "How can you possibly see?" You asked once he started walking to wherever with you in his arms. "Night vision, probably"
.
Louis: Being alone in a blackout with Louis isn't exactly what you wanted. It's dark, and then there's Louis, being the prankster little shit he is. "Lou! This isn't funny! Come on!" You shouted as you tightly held on to the flashlight in your hand. He's been hiding from you, like it's what he planned. The moment the lights went off, he ran off somewhere, leaving you in the dark. "Louis!" You called out. Suddenly, you had an idea. 'Two can play at this game' you thought to yourself. You sniffled loudly. Wherever he was, you were sure that he heard. "Lou, please come on. I-Im scared" You said, purposely letting some fake tears fall. When he still didn't come out, you fell to the floor, curling into a ball, you looked around you, already seeing Louis' shadow from your flashlight. "Babe, I'm so so sorry" He apologized, pulling you up to your feet. Once you get to look at his worried face, you flick his ear hard before running away with him groaning.
.
Niall: "I hate the dark" You bluntly said as you laid on you and Niall's bed. There was a flashlight beaming at you two from the nightstand, making a shadow of you two on the wall beside Niall. "It's boring" You added. "We can always turn it into something fun" He smiled. "Oh, really? What kind of fun?" You wiggled your eyebrows playfully, causing him to chuckle. "That, and animal shadows" "Animal shadows?"  "Yeah" He sat up and positioned his hand, moving it. That made the outline of the dog appear on the wall. "Can you do a snake?" You requested, giggling. He grinned and positioned his hand. "I can do anything!" "Okay. Do the shadow of a dragon then" "What?" "A dragon" "A dragon?" "You heard me" "I can't do that!" He laughed, dropping on the space next to you.
.
Liam: "I can't live without wifi!" You dramatically stated, tapping on your phone furiously as Liam shone the flashlight to you. He yawned. "I'm right here, you know" He said. You giggled and tossed your phone aside, tackling your boyfriend into a hug. You squealed as he went off balanced, you two falling out of the bed. "Nice move" He groaned. "Sorry" You smiled innocently. "What should we do?" He asked, looking at you. You looked above you two, seeing the opened, just a crack, window. You look back at Liam. "We can watch the storm" "Since when did you become interested in rain and lightnings?" "Since the wifi died" You grinned. He chuckled. "Okay let's go"
.
Zayn: "I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, and if I do it's you they add up to" Zayn sang softly in your ear. You instantly calmed down at his voice. It was just so beautiful. It was dark and you can barely see him but his voice made you feel a whole lot better.  "Are you okay now?" He asked, cuddling close to you. "Yeah, thank you" I said, smiling. "Now, on the other hand" He said before you felt him hover over you. "What do you want to do?" He asked. You laughed. "Can you turn a light on or something?" "Hmm" he hummed, shuffling. Before you knew it, his light screen was flashing on you. "Okay, what?" He asked. You smiled before pulling him down, locking your lips together.