#31 He Has A Fight With Your Teenage Kid (P.)

He Has A Fight With Your Teenage Kid 

Harry: "I never raised you to just 'YOLO', Jaxon. I want you to study hard and your grades are going down low." Harry scolds and you stand in front of him, holding him back if ever he makes a dangerous move or something. "I am trying, Dad! I'm just so fucking dumb at things." Jaxon defends. "Trying?! Well, that explains the tons of pictures online with you on different parties!" Harry yells. "Well, I am! You can't tell me what to do!" Jax yells back. "Yes I can! I'm your father and I have every right to do that!" Harry's voice becomes louder than ever. "It would be so much better if you aren't my father." Jaxon says, walking past the two of you and storming up his room. "Harry .." you face him, soothing him. "I'll go talk to him, okay?" "No." He shakes his head. "I will." He makes his way up his son's room and son they're both fine.

 Louis: "Samantha!" Louis suddenly yells, crumpling the magazine in his fist. Sam comes down from upstairs, clueless. "What is it, Dad?" She asks. "What the fuck is this?" Louis points to Sam with a magazine and Sam takes it, reading the headlines. 'Samantha Tomlinson seen in a club, with her hands all over male! How will Daddy feel about this?' "This is bullshit, Dad!" Sam throws the magazine away, scoffing. "Don't curse at me. Explain!" Louis demands. You come out from the kitchen, frowning. "Okay, yes, I was in a club when I said I was going to a sleepover at a friend's but I didn't put my hands on a single guy, come on." You walk over to Sam, comforting her when you see her on the verge of tears. "That's the thing! You lied!" Louis yells, pointing an accusing finger at your crying daughter. "Louis!" You cut in between them, stroking Sam's hair. "Go to your room, okay? I'll talk to your father." She nods and runs back to her room. You look back at Louis and he had a guilty look on his face, his anger draining out of him.

 Niall: "You're only seventeen, Neo!" Niall frustratingly runs a hand through his hair, tugging at the roots. He just found out that his son had sex with Liam's daughter, Luisa but there's nothing wrong with it based on your opinion because Neo's a teenager and they're dating. "It's normal, Dad! And we're dating for a year now." Neo defends. "He's right, Niall. Calm down." You rub your hand on Niall's back. "I don't give a shit. What if you got her pregnant?!" Niall continues to yell. "I won't leave her with or without a baby. I'm not like what you think. I'll stay with her whether you like it not." Neo stands his ground. You smile at your son's bravery. "You and Mom are the exact same, right? You also dated and did intimate things with each other without getting married so why should there be a difference when it comes to my relationship?" He continues. Niall's face falls into a realization, knowing that he is wrong.

Liam: "I can't believe you!" Liam clenches his fists by his sides as he faces Luisa. "Dad, what are you-" "You fucking had sex with Neo?! Your uncle's son!" Liam cuts her off, eyes wide with a deep frown. "You're only sixteen, Isa! What the fuck happened to you?" "Liam!" You snap, suprised by your husband's words. Luisa' s eyes well up in tears. Liam's face softened as tears drop from her brown eyes. "Luisa-" "No! I hate you!" Luisa turns her back towards the both of you before running to her room, slamming the door shut. "No, no no." Liam rubs his hands over his face and shakes his head. "She hates me, (Y/N)." His voice suddenly becomes weaker. "Our baby hates me." He replies. "Shh. Shh. No, she doesn't. She's just upset." You assure him. He sighs and pushes back his tears. "I'm going to talk to her."

Zayn: "Drunk! Again! That's the second night this week!" Zayn complains at his daughter when she stumbles in the flat, reeking from the alcohol. "I'm not.. " she hiccups. "Drunk, Dad. I'm perfectly fine." Monica smiles sheepishly as she removes her heels, stumbling on her feet. "You're turning into those slutty girls ! You're always drunk!" Zayn yells. Monica frowns at her father's words. She may be drunk but it's still offensive to get called a slut by her own father. "Even if you're my Dad, you have no right to call me a slut. You don't even know what I'm going through!" She screams, flailing her arms before sitting down on the couch and crying into her hands. "Moni ..." Zayn hesitates, mentally slapping himself for evwn getting mad at her in the first place.