#27 Louis Imagine

You lay peacefully in your bed, eyes staring at the ceiling. It wasn't peaceful actually. You were scared to death. You felt like someone is here watching you. You feel something but you can't see or hear anything. Slowly you sat up, flicking the lamp beside your bed. Your head snapped to the direction of the door, a black figure taking over but abruptly disappeared. Your breathing increased. What? Are you going crazy now? You stood up with your head on your hands, shaking it repeatedly. You went to your mirror, placing your hands on your cheeks. You looked into your eyes deeply, noticing something in them besides yourself. Right when you were about to turn around, something got in your eyes, making you mutter curse words.

You began to panic. The windows were closed and there's no fan or any airconditioner opened. You blinked your eyes continuously while rubbing them. Once you removed your hands from your eyes, a deafening scream escaped your throat. A black, masculine figure stood at your open doorway. Not doing anything, not saying anything. You can only hear heavy breathing. Remind you, it's dark and your lamp is helpless. 

"W-Who are you?!" You yelled, fear rushing through your body. The figure steps closer, the light in the lamp finally reaching him. Your eyes widened and you stepped back, hitting the wall in process. He had a piece of a mirror on his hand, his fist tightly around it that blood escaped his palm's skin. His white shirt was covered in blood and his neck had died blood, marks and cuts in them same with his arms. There was a long cut across his cheek, his lip was bleeding and his red eyes shone.

"Don't be afraid" He chuckled darkly, two sharp teeth appearing. .

A vampire..

"Don't.. don't come any closer!" You weakly threatened but that didn't stop him from reaching you.

His breathe hit your face as tears escaped your eyes. His cold hand traced up your arm as his eyes followed. You jerk away, your breath heavy. Your action made him frown, his eyes turning redder but at the same time darker. He leaned closer.

"No. No. Stop" You cried out, pushing him away.

His light stumble gave you the chance to run away down the stairs.

"Help!" You screamed at the very top of your lungs as you ran. You were about to reach the front door, your only escape when his towering body appeared, hand in his pocket while his other one still held the sharp glass.

He leaned against the door. He lifted his hand from his pocket, the same with his other."Do you think you can run away?" He asked as he traced the tip of the glass across his palm deeply. Those cuts didn't happen by accident. He caused that himself.

His blood dripped on the carpet and this time you didn't worry about cleaning it, you worry about your life. He stepped closer to you and this time you didn't pull away. It's no use. You were gonna die. His attention was caught when some lights passed through your windows.

"Shit.." He turned to you one more, a hand on your cheek. "I need to do this"

Without another word from you, his teeth sharply dug into the skin on your neck. Your jaw fell open at the odd sensation. It's pain. Pain pain pain. The second he pulled away, you tilted back from the weakness but he caught you quickly. Your vision left you for a moment as you closed your eyes. Once you opened them back up, you felt.. good.

"Are you okay?" He asked, frowning. He ignored the blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. You couldn't answer. You just stood up back up, your breathing slowly becoming steady. Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing what looks like a group of other men.

"Run" He muttered. "Run as fast as you can"

You couldn't get what he's saying. You stepped back and your hand landed on your neck, on the area he had bit on.

"Bu-"

"Run" He repeated. You didn't know what happened next. The next thing you knew, you were running like the wind on the streets as the mystery guy stayed, fighting and killing the others. . He didn't just change you. He gave you the power to.. to.. you don't really know.. to be immortal? . He saved you.