#22 Harry Imagine

*Harry's POV*

 "That guy is so hot." I gasped as I pointed to a random jock.

(Y/N) giggled, shaking her head. "You're such a girl."

"Well, duh, I'm..gay." I hesitated to say, even though I need to say it.

"Yeah." She giggled again.

"I can totally sign you up for other gay guys. I know a few."

"No. No." I shook my head. "You don't have to do that."

"Why not?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Nothing. I want to meet that someone special by fate." But I already met you.

"Fate shmate." She laughed."There's no such thing as fate."

"You have got to stop on hating on guys." I tried convincing her.

"They're all the same, Harry." She spoke seriously.

I cleared my throat. "Hey, I'm a guy too. I need to at least defend my gender."

"A guy whose gay, and who I really love." She grinned.

"Aww." I cooed. "I love you too." I knew she never really find meaning behind our 'I love you's. She says it like I'm her girl-bestfriend, which is the worst thing in life. I'm not gay. I'm not. 

"Earth to Harry." She waved her hand in front of my face.

I snapped back to reality. "Sorry, just thinking."

"About that guy you were gawking at?" She joked.

"I wasn't gawking." I rolled my eyes. I can never 'gawk' or 'daydream' about a person with the same gender as mine.

"Whatever." She smiled. She rolled up her sleeve, revealing her watch. She stared at it for a few seconds, counting the time.

"I need to go. I'm almost late." I nodded and smiled, a bit sad that she's leaving. "Sure. We'll meet at lunch, yeah?"

She nodded. "Yep." She leaned up her tippy toes and planted a kiss on my cheek. She stepped back and turned around, walking away from me and to her class. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. I removed the hideous scarf around my neck which she gave me before shoving it in my bag. I ruffled my hair a bit, my eyebrows in a frown. I watched as she finally entered the room to her next class. The things I would do for this girl. . .

*******

*(Y/N)'s POV*

Harry without the scarf I gave to him made me a little disappointed when I saw him at lunch. He always wears it but I guess he got tired of it. I have to admit, it does have a hideous color and design that even dogs won't.

"What?" Harry chuckled once I reached him, a pout on my lips.

"You're not wearing my gift." I whined, taking the seat in front of him.

"Sorry." He apologized. "My neck kinda itches from wearing it so.."

"Oh, well that's okay then." I accepted his excuse. I wasn't used to his clothing today actually. He was wearing a simple white shirt, and jeans with his boots. Harry was openly gay, he told me when we became great friends. I expected him to wear colorful jeans and such.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "I just. . You look like a guy."

"I am a guy." He stated matter-of-factly.

"I didn't mean it like that." I laughed. "I mean, you look manlier."