#16 He Founds Out His Son/Daughter Has A Girlfriend/Boyfriend (P.)

He Finds Out About His Son's/Daughter's Girlfriend/Boyfriend.. .

Harry: When 16 year old Jax entered the house smiling like an idiot, you and Harry both knew what was happening. "Hey, Jax. Got something there?" Harry asked, catching the attention of Jax. "Um, yes Dad?" He stammered. Harry smirked. "I know what's going on. What's her name?" He asked, asking his son to sit down next to him which he followed. ".. um, Da--" "Jax, you don't need to be shy, bud" Harry chuckled. "It's Sam" He blushed, looking down. "Sam, what a nice name. Just like your Uncle Lo-- wait" Harry frowned suddenly. "Sam? Samantha Tomlinson?" He asked. Jax swallowed. "Y-Yeah" He was scared that his dad would throw a fit but Harry smiled. "Yeah... she's a kind girl" .

Louis: "Samantha where the hell are you. It's in the middle of the night" Louis bellowed right through the phone. "Dad, I just left an hour ago" Sam whined from the other line. "I don't care. I don't trust that Jax something guy" Apparently, Louis didn't know that she was dating Jax Styles. All he knows is that his name is Jax. "Dad" Sam laughed. "Don't laugh at me you young woman" Louis said. "But Dad, Jax is Uncle Harry's son. Didn't you notice it?" She asked. "Jax Styles? Harry's son?" He asked. "Yes, Dad" Sam answered. "Oh.. well then. Have a nice time. In 30 minutes, you'll go home" Louis ordered before hanging up on the phone, leaving his daughter whining through the other line.

Niall: Niall frowned as he stopped in his tracks in the middle of the hallway, slowly stepping backwards until he reaches the door of Neo's room. He pressed his ear against the door, frowning. He heard his son laugh. "Yeah, I love you too" Niall's eyes widened once he heard that. His son had a girlfriend? For how long? Niall knocked on the door a few times. After a few seconds, Neo opened the door, a puzzled look on his face. "Neo!" Niall grinned, entering his room without any more permission. "I just want to have a word with you" Niall added. "Yeah, Dad?" He asked. "Do you have a girlfriend? And for how long and why the hell didn't you tell me, young man?"

. Liam: "Woah., woah, what?" Liam's eyes widened once he paused down an article about Luisa. "Luisa Payne has been seen with a mysterious non-celeb boy at the amusement park! How will Daddy Payne react about thi--" "LUISA!" Liam yelled through the whole house. Luisa was instantly downstairs, eyes wide and hert racing. "Dad?" She asked. "Why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?" Liam questioned. "Dad.. I.. I'm sorry., I wasn't that quite ready about your reaction" She bit her lip nervously. "You're only 16.." Liam began but his mind changed once he noticed Luisa's sad expression. "And I'm happy for you" Liam changed, smiling.

. Zayn: Zayn wasn't quite pleased when he found out his Monica was dating a 19 year old, celebrity. He really doesn't approve. "You go home late every night because of that guy!" Zayn yelled. "Dad, he's nice" Monica tiredly reacted. "He's 19 and has tattoos!" Zayn complained. "Dad, he's exactly what you are when you were 19" Monica said, calm. Zayn's face softened at her response. "Dad" Monica sighed, hugging her father. "He's nice and I love him" She said. It was Zayn's turn to sigh, his hand stroking her hair she got from you. "Do you promise you'll always be daddy's little girl?" He asked, smiling. Monica grinned. "Always"