#8 He's Sick (P.)

He'sSick

Harry: "(Y/N)" Harry groaned from the couch. You instantly went to his side, kneeling beside the couch where he sat. "What is it?" You asked. He coughed before patting the area beside him. You sat beside me, crossing your legs pretzel style. You wrapped your arms around his torso but he pulls away, scooting away from you as he coughed. "What's wrong?" You asked. "Not too close", He paused, coughing. "You're gonna get sick" He added. You waved it off and scooted closer to him. "I don't care. If you want me to cuddle you, then I will. Sick or not"  He smiled. "You're the best"
.
Louis: "Babe, it's cold" Louis said, shaking you from your sleep. You woke up, noticing he's shivering. You suddenly shot up, pressing your palm against his forehead and neck. "I'll just turn the temperature down, okay?" You planted a kiss on his forehead before getting up from the bed, turning the temperature down. You joined him back to bed, tying your hair up due to the heat. "Are you sure it's okay? You're sweating" He shook from the cold. You snuggled close to him, wrapping all of your duvet to him. "I'm fine" "You can always turn it back up, (Y/N)" "It's fine, Lou. I can take it. As long as you stay better"
.
Niall: "Ugghhh..." Niall groaned, rolling around the bed as he clutched his stomach. You honestly don't know what to do. Is he having period cramps or something...? Meriod? "No, I'm not on my meriod, (Y/N), that's ridiculous" Niall groaned in between his words. Oh, you said that out loud. "It must be something you ate" You said, sitting beside him. "That sandwich's expiring date is due today" He explained before suddenly sitting up. He dashed to the bathroom. Soon, you heard vomiting sounds. You went to Niall, kneeling down beside him. Once he's done, he lifted up his head. "I'm never eating something without looking the expiration date"
.
Liam: "Babe, my head hurts" Liam groaned as he placed his hands on his forehead. You stood on your tippy toes, your hands wrapping around his wrists before removing it from his head. You placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before grabbing a glass of water and pain killers. "Here LiLi" You said. You watched as he gulped the medicine and the water furiously. Once done, he placed the glass down and placed his hands on your waist. "Does it still hurt?" You asked. "A little but maybe your kiss can make it better" He smiled.
.
Zayn: "I hate my respiratory system" Zayn complained as he sneezed on his new pair of tissue. He rolled it and threw it above his collection on the bin. "(Y/N)!!" He called loudly. You were immediately beside him. "Yeah?" He didn't say anything. He looked up to you and opened his arms and legs, indicating you to sit down between them. You smiled and happily followed. "I can sneeze on you if you want" He smirked, actually sneezing but you covered your face. "Last thing I want to have on my face is your snot, Malik"