Back Home - Chapter 24

"Dallas, I missed you soo much." Carter admitted, south dallas swagin' as we waited for the airpot valet to bring us our car. We both laughed and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Its whateva', you know you liked Jamaica." I said with my hand on my hip.

"I liked that hotel room even more," he stated before I slapped him in the arm playfully.

"Ooh, you  feisty as hell." he admitted. We laughed and the valet finally pulled up. Carter and I hurriedly put our bags in the trunk of our white Range Rover after we got the keys from the valet. As soon as we sat in the car, we blew sighs of relief. We were exhausted, but we missed our family.

I wore a short sleeved white polo button up shirt with denim jeans and my all white jordan flights while Carter wore the same thing. We were always dressing alike, it was a power couple method that we just got used to doing.

After 2 weeks in beautiful Jamaica, we started to miss our family -especially our kids. We couldn't wait to get back to our mansion and see our beautiful kids' faces and smiles. They were staying with my parents and that was going to be our first stop. We were so hyper.

"Mommy, can you start getting the kids ready? We're on our way." I asked my mom over the phone, playing in my curls.

"I sure can, but I have one question." she said.

"Shoot."

"Are you pregnant?" she stated, more than she asked.

"Mommy!" I half-yelled, laughing.

"Aye, I know what Jamaica can make you tun' into." she said, laughing herself.

"Mommy, I am not pregnant." I stated.

"Mmm. You would think you was-" Carter started.

"We're on our way mommy," I interrupted him laughing, hanging up the phone. He laughed and we pulled up to my parents' driveway and got out simultaneously. He waited for me to walk over to the side of the car and I grabbed his hand as we walked up to the house. We walked in to see my parents and our kids in the living room.

"Daddy! Mommy!" Camille yelled happily. She ran into Carter's arms and squeezed him tightly. Carter picked her up and spun her around in his arms, kissing Camille on her forehead.

"I've missed you princess," he told her, we knew he meant it. I smiled at the sight of them. Carter put her down and before I knew it, Camille ran into my arms and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi baby girl," I said in between the cheek kisses I was giving her. She giggled and hugged me tighter before eventually pulling away and grabbing both of our hands, leading us into the living room to where my parents, Lamar, Renee, and the twins were. The twins were sitting up with pillows surrounding them on the floor while they were playing around in their Polo Ralph Lauren Outfits and sneakers.

"Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Jones!" everyone greeted us.

"Thank you." Carter and I said simultaneously, sitting on the couch. I kneeled over to where the twins were and played with them for a little bit.

"Hi mommy's babies," I cooed to the boys, making them laugh and squirm around happily. Carter smiled and picked Camille up to sit in his lap. Camille was dressed in Polo too.

"So, what y'all been up to?" Renee asked us with a raised eyebrow. Lamar plucked her in the back of her head, making everyone laugh.

"Mind ya' business." he told her, laughing himself. She rolled her eyes and threw one of the grapes she was about to eat at him.