Precaution - Chapter 12

"I'm sick of this shit! I need a fucking break, yo'," I ranted off to my girls while I sat in Jamie's lap, crying as she held me like a baby. I'd never been so enraged in my entire life. Once I found out who this stalker bitch was, I was gone deal with them however I felt like I needed to. People were too concerned with what I had going on, and for what? I was starting to hate Texas.

On top of the fuckery, Carter didn't even give me a chance to explain that the man I was with was gay. But he already made his mind up. This whole thing made me wanna punch him dead in his mouth, and I was convinced this stalker bitch probably fucked him too. I was really starting to hate Texas. 

"Lanay, we're going to the gun range tomorrow. Then we're going to buy you a gun." Jazmine said seriously while handing me some tissue. I nodded and blew my nose into the tissue.

"Hey," Jamie said turning my head to face her. "Stop cryin' over a nigga who ain't cryin' over you." She said. I've always told them that when they would have relationship trouble. Now its time for me to take my own advice.

"You're right." I said wiping my face like it was nothing. I had to put up my barriers up once again. I felt so dumb, but we all made mistakes. "I'm going to bed." I told them. I ain't wanna be bothered by anybody at that point. 

"Okay, we love you." Renee said while they all kissed me on the cheek individually.

"I love y'all too."

 "Wake up Nay." Jazmine said playfully waking me up the next morning. I raised up out of bed almost immediately and walked into the bathroom to take care of my hygiene. After my shower, I went through my closet to find something to wear.

I picked out a black, grey, and pink hoodie, denim skinny jeans, and black, grey, and pink Adidas. I put my hair in a high sleek ponytail and I put my phone and wallet in my hoodie pocket. I sat at the vanity and put on some studs before I walked out into the living room to see them all waiting for me in hoodies, sweatshirts, and sneakers.

"Can we stop by a drive-thru, I'm starving." I said, rubbing my stomach and remembering I had nothing to eat last night.

"Yeah, we need some kind of energy for today." Jazmine said grabbing her keys and walking out of the door with us following behind her.

"Ready... Aim... FIRE!" The instructor commanded the 4 of us once we were at the gun range. We fired at the targets non-stop until we ran out of bullets. We each had small silver pistols and we were holding them like they were choppers. I was having so much fun with my girls that I forgot about yesterday. I just decided to move forward and let all that shit roll off my back and into the gun I held.

By the end of our session, we were excited to come back for a second session. Before we walked out of the building, we turned in our protective equipment and decided to look at the merchandise. Since Jazmine had been coming to this place for years, she worked her magic and got me a gun from there as well as Jamie, Renee, and herself for the second time.

"Bye, this is so cute." I told them while holding my pink pistol in my hand. It was already loaded but they put it on safety before I put it back in my special bag they gave me.

"I'm glad you like it. You gon' love it when you find them bitches and put a couple holes in 'em." She said pointing her index finger forward and her thumb up, making an imaginary gun and acted like she was shooting.

"Uh oh, she gun happy now." Renee said making us all laugh as we walked to Jaz's Passat. I ain't want to kill anybody, but motherfuckers was playing with my life and theirs. If it came down to it and I had to do something drastic, it was what it was.