Happy Birthday - Chapter 21

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD 

December 9th, Lanay's Birthday & wedding date...

"Happy birthday!" Jazmine, Jamie, Renee, Camille, Cally, Miss Janice, my mother, and Carter's mother Miss Candice exclaimed happily bringing me breakfast in bed. I jumped up and down on the bed excitedly. Not only was I 22, but I was getting ready to be Mrs. Carter Jones and I was beyond estatic.

"Girl, sit down and eat this damn breakfast! We gotta start getting ready." my mom said to me while handing me my tray. I noticed they all had on white robes, slippers, and their hair in tight high buns. I grabbed my tray and they all started handing me gifts.

"Don't open them yet!" they all said at the same time.

"Aww, gifts!" I squealed. They knew I loved gifts because I was so spolied.

"Lanay Samon Robin-" my mom started before I cut her off.

"You mean Jones, momma." I reminded her cheesing extra hard. She glared at me and we laughed.

"You ain't married yet missy. Now keep your voice down, the twins are still sleeping." she said.

"Can y'all bring me my babies? I wanna snuggle up with them." I asked them with puppy dog eyes. Renee rolled her eyes playfully and went to go get the twins out of their cribs. I prayed over my food and dug in.

"Yas momma, you made my fave!" I squealed again. She put her index finger and her thumb on the bridge of her nose and shook her head at me. I knew she didn't like me being so loud but I was too happy to turn down. She made me french toast, beef sausages, eggs, and a side of apple juice.

"Damn momma, you neva' turnt." I said making her laugh.

"You betta turn up on this breakfast girl! We gon be in the living room if you need us." Renee said laying the twins beside me.

"Hey mommy's babies!" I cooed to them making them smile a toothless smile. Camille climbed into the bed keeping the twins occupied while I ate breakfast and we watched Dora.

"Mommy, when are we going to the spa downstairs?" Camille asked me. We were in a 5 star luxury hotel that Carter bought out and there was a spa downstairs reserved for all of us women. Camille was getting her feet, hair, and nails done just like all of the other women.

"We're going after mommy eats and washes up. Okay princess?"

"Okay mommy." she said smiling. I finished eating and picked my tray up to go wash my dish and Camille hopped up.

"I'll take that mommy. You gotta go get ready." she said taking the tray out of my hand and running out of the room. She ran out before I could tell her no so I just poked my head out of the room and made sure she knew what she was doing, even though the other women were watching her. Once I made sure she was alright, I walked back over to the bed and picked up the twins taking them in the living room.

"I'm gonna go get washed and ready to go to the spa." I told everyone kissing both of the twins and handing them to Miss Candice. I jogged back into the room and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a bubble bath.

After my bath, I dried off and lotioned down in my african shea butter and put my hair on a high bun. I put on my white lace bra and panties from Victoria Secret and my white slippers.