F*ckin' with the Wrong One - Chapter 10

Carter

As much as I hated taking Camille back to her mom's house, I had to so I could handle my business with Cortez. This nigga always seemed to slip my mind with all the shit I had to handle. But today, all I had to worry about was Cortez grimey ass. He thought he was big shit after what he did to Lamar, but he shot at the wrong nigga.

I drove to my trap house in South Dallas and went through the black gates my security guards were guarding. We greeted each other as I was still driving straight to park in front of the house. I hopped out of my black Range Rover and walked to the steel door, typing my pin into the keypad. After the door swung open, I locked it back and was greeted by the rest of my employees.

There were about 10 half naked females bagging the merchandise in our packaging room, greeting me with smiles. I walked passed and checked every room on the way to my office making sure everything was moving as it should. My office was the biggest room in the house, decorated in all black and red everything. I went to sit at my black desk and immediately called in my day ones-Markel, Jason, KJ, and Mike. They entered the room respectfully greeting me, ready for war. 

"Find out where 'dis nigga lay his head ," I commanded looking back and forth at them making sure they understood. "Go there, get that nigga, and take him up North in an hour -alive." I told them sternly. They confirmed their mission and left out of the office quicker than they came in. 

I pulled a bag of Loud out of my desk and set it on the table along with some rolling paper and my black lighter. I wasn't the type of nigga to always smoke alone but when I did, it gave me time to think. I started to roll up, but then my phone rang. I sucked my teeth irritably, but then I looked at the caller ID. A smile instantly spread across my face before I answered the phone.

''Hello," I answered trying to keep my cool.

''Hey," Lanay responded, making me smile even more. Her voice was like butter. 

"Wassup ma?" I asked, continuing to roll up.

"I miss you," She said in a low tone. "I wanna come see you tomorrow." I paused, as I was trying to focus and think about what I had to do tomorrow. My mind was going crazy behind Cortez, so I didn't even know if I would be in the right mind state. Then again, something about Lanay always made me feel at ease. 

"Okay, let me pick you up tomorrow night." I obliged.

"I can't wait, I got something for you." She responded seductively. I was tempted to ask, but I needed to get my mind right for this mission. I licked my lips thinking about the last night I seen her, and my blood started rushing to the wrong place.

"Bet." I simply responded.

"I'll see you later then." She told me as we hung up.

I put the phone down and started smoking, thinking about how my personal life was going. I couldn't even lie she had me feeling a way about her, but I didn't want to rush anything- that always got me in bad predicaments. Like with Breanna. We was young and living fast as hell. I had no intentions of being with her, but once I realized that she was already five months pregnant. We were together for my daughters sake for a few years, but I had to drop her for my sanity. As long as I could be an active father I was happy- even though she grew to be a trifling bitch and an asshole of a mother. But Nay was different from the inside out- wifey type different

After I was done smoking, I got a text on my business phone from Markel saying they had him. I smirked and put my phones in my pockets, walking out of the house to go to my house up North. I smoked the last of my joint and threw it out the window, speeding off.