Euphoria - Chapter 22

A/N: I know that I haven't been updating lately but I'm back on my grind. Oh, and for the record, I am not from Jamaica nor have I visited Jamaica so I've made up some things. I just love Jamaican people, their culture, their music, etc. Please excuse my mistakes!

Since we've landed in Jamaica, Carter and I have been holding on to each other. We missed our kids but we haven't spent quality time with each other in a long time and our honeymoon is the best quality time we could ask for. We were about to go to the most famous Jamaican restaurant with the best food, recommended by Carter. We went to the hotel to wash and change before going back out.

I wore an all white Love dress with a front wrap, white, gold, and red Versace ankle cuff pumps, red Keyshia Ka'oir lipstick, my hair was in a Janelle Monae styled bun, and I wore Carter's Versace chain, my Versace watch, and my Versace earrings. Carter wore a black, gold, white, and red versace shirt, white trues, black, gold, and red T-Raww's, a gold stud in his ear, and his other versace chain and watch.

"Baby, this restaurant is amazing." I complimented walking in with Carter with my arm looped in his.

"I know, that's why I picked it." Carter bragged. I laughed as we were seated and the waitress read us.. or should I say Carter.. the specials. Even though Carter was paying her no mind, I could still see her damn near staring a hole in the side of his head. It was annoying me.

"Um, baby gyal. Let me ask you a question." I requested. She looked me up and down and stood there with an attitude. Carter looked up at me and raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Yuh no see mi here?(You don't see me right here?)" I asked. She looked at me shocked that I was speaking a bit of Patois.

"I do." she answered.

"Well, how about you read me the specials too. My husband isn't the only one that's hungry." I replied. She nodded and began reading me the specials. He smiled at me and looked up at her.

"What will ya have to drink?" she asked in her hard Jamaican accent.

"She'll have a Strawberry Daquiri and I'll have some sprite." Carter ordered. She went to get us our drinks and prepare our food.

"You trynna get me drunk while you sippin' sprite? That's rape." I joked. He laughed and shook his head at me.

"Baby, I don't have to get you drunk to get and give what you and I both want." he replied.

"You got that," I said throwing my hands up in surrender making him laugh. "You can have it whenever and however you want it."

"Remember that when we get back to the hotel." he said before the waitress came back to hand us our food and drinks. We prayed over our food and we began to eat. I looked over at Carter and smiled.

"Why you lookin' at me like that?" he asked smiling back in my direction.

"Because you're so handsome." I complimented.

"And you are so beautiful." he complimented. I blushed and sipped my drink as he watched me with lust in his eyes. My body temperature rose but I had to remember where we were. It will just have to wait,I thought.

"Don't look at me like that Carter -unless you wanna work on anotherbaby." I said. He knew what that look did to me.

"Shit, just wait until I get you back to the suite." he said making me blush.

"Oh God." I mumbled making him smile at me. He knew exactlywhat I meant by that.

As soon as we entered the room, I turned around to face him. He looked down at me and reached over to squeeze my ass. I let out a moan and he began kissing me passionately.