Double Surprise- Chapter 18

The ride home from our beautiful dinner scenery was a comfortable silence with Camille's occasional snores. I still couldn't believe that I would be Mrs. Carter Jamal Jones in just a couple of months. I felt amazing.

When we got into the house, the only thing I could think about was sex, like we already didn't do it all the time. So much to the point where I started to have Braxton Hicks contractions and we had to "slow down". If I wasn't seven months pregnant, that nigga would get it all day, everyday, in his sleep. Shit, ain't no shame in my sex game.

"Oooooh, right there papi!" I screamed matching Carter thrust for thrust as he pounded me. As soon as he put Cammy to bed, we were all over each other. We were in round 4 and I was getting so close to passing out. He knows exactly how to put me to sleep.

"Ahhhh! " I yelled before I climaxed for my third time. I felt him empty his warm fluids in me and I basically passed out when I layed my head on the pillow.

"Uuuhh, " I groaned out in pain holding my stomach in the middle of the night. I felt on Carter's side of the bed but he wasn't there. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I shrieked. Our bathroom door swung open and Carter walked out with a towel around his waist indicating that he just got out the shower.

"Baby, my stomach hurts. " I whined. Before he could respond, a warm liquid came out of me and on the bed sheets.

"What the fuck, I just pissed myself." I said angrily standing up.

"Baby I don't think that's pee." Carter said while slipping on his clothes. My stomach turned and I started to have contractions.

"Fuck!" I yelled. " Lanay, you're going into labor. " Carter said helping me stand up.

"I gotta hurry up and take a shower!" I said waddling into the bathroom.

"I'm calling Cally so she can be with Camille while I'm with you." Carter said whipping his phone out of his pocket.

I was already in the tub by the time he was off the phone with his sister. I was determined to wash before I went to the hospital, despite the pain I was enduring. I was not laying up in no hospital bed for a week or so without at least giving my self one cleaning session. That's unlike me.

It was extremely convenient that Carter and I packed over night bags for he and I just in case something happened while we were in Detroit. Camille was staying with Cally until we got back to Dallas or when I was released from the hospital. 

After my shower, I lotioned down and put on some clothes and put my hair in a tight bun before I felt my contractions becoming closer. Carter was gathering our bags, Cally already came to get Camille.

"Ooowe, " I moaned in pain. Carter put his hand on the small of my back and we walked to his Range Rover. He sat me in the passenger's side, put the bags in the backseat of the car, and got in the car driving out of the hotel parking lot to the nearest hospital. The same exact hospital Lamar and I were born in.

The drive there, I began to hyperventilate as my contractions began to get worse. Carter put a gentle hand on my tummy and rubbed small, soothing circles calming me down a little until we were officially in the hospital.

"Oh Shit!" I hissed as tears started to form in my eyes. I couldn't withstand this pain, it was unbearable. Carter never left my side as the doctors rushed me to my room.

"Get this thing outta me yo, what the hell!" I yelled in shock and disbelief. I was screaming my head off as they changed my clothes rapidly. Carter stood by my bedside as they asked me how many centimeters I was dilated.