When You're Mad - Chapter 6

"Bitch was that a threat?!" I asked yanking the front door open, walking towards her to her silver car. My blood was boiling at this point. She started walking towards the car picking up speed and I started to run after her while Carter was running after me. "Where the fuck you think you goin'?" I yelled.

Before I could go any further, Carter picked me up and slung me over his shoulder with my ass up in the air. He took me inside the house, closing and locking the door after he put me down. I quickly put my boots on and went to grab my phone and my purse. "Yeen got'ta worry about me, boo. I'll find my own way home." I let him know. This was the second bitch that tried me over this nigga and it was getting old fast.

"Wait, you mad at me?" He asked me sincerely. Once I gathered my belongings I tried to walk outside, but he stopped me at the door. 

"You got these bitches minds fucked up or something, and I ain't about to be one of them. Please move," He was trying to get an understanding of what happened, but I was too fed up to talk about it for real. I reached for the door and he grabbed my wrist. "Get the fuck off of me Carter!" I said sliding my wrist out of his big hand and hitting him in the chest. 

"Move out of my way before I have to fuck you up too!" I said trying to keep my voice down, careful not to scare Camille. My fist were balled up and to my sides, mad that he was standing in my way. 

"My daughter is sleep. I need you to calm down," He told me. I was ready to go for real. I didn't come to Texas to fight over dick. I came to change my life for the better. This shit was beneath me. But damn, I really fucked with him. "If I got'ta fight another bitch over you, I promise you I'm gone." 

"I'm not even on that, Lanay. I don't know what they problem is, but I promise you that shit won't happen again. You can't be punchin' on my baby mama like that though. She still got'ta be around my baby. I know she talk her shit-"

"Hold on, you're defending her?" My head cocked back in offense as he said that. "You really must still want her,"

"I don't want that girl. But we have a child together, and she don't need to see her mama with a black eye from her daddy girlfriend." He tried to save himself. I wasn't trying to hear that shit at all. 

"Like I said, you don't got'ta worry about me no more boo." I concluded. His eye brow raised and his head cocked back. I tried reaching for the door again, and he leaned up against it- making me snap. "If you don't wanna fight me next I suggest you move out the fucking way," He grabbed my wrists again making me attempt to swing at him. He managed to get me back in the living room and on the couch. 

"You ain't sitting outside in the dark. And you ain't leaving until I make this shit right." The room got quiet as I sat down angrily. I pulled my phone out and started looking for a ride to order. Carter sat next to me, and apologized for the drama. He didn't even know about my encounter in the parking lot, but I honestly was too exhausted to speak about it. He touched the scratches on my face with concern, and apologized to me again. "You too pretty for all this."

"I'm aware." I responded dryly. He kissed the scratches, then kissed the side of my face slowly until he got down to my lips. Our lips were centimeters away from each other when he finally leaned in a little closer to kiss me. He began rolling my dress up, slowly and gently kissing every inch of my body until he got down to my womanhood. He looked at it in awe and without hesitation, he slipped my panties to the side and dived in.

I hoisted my upper body on my elbows throwing my head back in pure bliss. He took his time exploring my body, flicking his tongue on me gently and pushing my legs towards me. He gripped my hips pulling my pussy closer to his face and I rested my legs around his shoulders, pulling his long locks in satisfaction. He dipped his finger in and out of my hole while toying with my clit. With each stroke of his tongue, I felt closer and closer to my climax. I arched my back off the couch and started to tremble as he slurped me up.

My knees bucked and I pulled his locks harder, whimpering and moaning his name in a high-pitched voice while grinding on his face. He continued to give me oral all night - licking, fingering, flicking, sucking, nibbling, caressing. I wanted him to penetrate me so bad because I knew for a fact he was rock hard.

After my last orgasm of the night, I was sprawled across the couch like I belonged on that motherfucka'. Carter scooped me up and carried me to his bedroom.

*

I woke up with a sore throat, headache, and legs that felt like noodles. Carter wasn't next to me but I smelled food so I assumed he was cooking. My eyes searched the room for my clothes until I found my dress by the bathroom door. I slowly dragged the covers off of my body and limped to the bathroom with my dress in hand. I noticed Carter left out a towel and wash cloth for me, but I had no change of clothes. I quickly washed up and gathered my belongings.

On my way downstairs, the smell of food got stronger and stronger. "Daddy she's up!" Camille ran from the living room and into the kitchen. I told Camille good morning, and walked into the kitchen behind her. Carter stood at the stove in grey sweatpants, a white tee, and some house slides cooking breakfast.

"Good morning," He greeted me happily. 

"Good morning, chef." I responded in a scratchy voice. Carter looked at me funny, then smirked before making a comment.

"Where yo' voice go?" He said with a smirk on his face. Since I really didn't want to make my voice worse than it already was, I just shot him the 'Nigga you already know where' look. He laughed and suggested he'd make me some tea and I nodded. I really needed that since I was going to go see my parents today, they were already gon'na ask why I was limping- I didn't need them asking about my voice. Running after that bitch fucked my knee up, and Carter ain't make it no better by folding me up all night. 

I thanked him for my tea and checked my phone for any notifications when I felt him kiss my neck. "I enjoyed you ma'. I can tell I'm gon' hate it every time you leave me,"

We talked, ate, and laughed for about 30 minutes until his phone started ringing. He went into the other room with his phone and came back after a couple minutes looking pissed off. I looked at him in confusion as he slammed his phone on the island.

"What's the matter?" I asked him reaching over to put my hand on his shoulder. It was as if my touch relaxed him and all the tension left his body.

"It's nothing," He said trying to be calm. "Nothing for you to worry about." Carter leaned in and kissed me again, then let Camille know that he was about to get her dressed. 

"Do I have to go? Mommy's gon'na yell," She blurted out as her voice cracked. I looked at Carter and I could see him angrier than before. "No baby girl, you can stay with me." He reassured.

"Okay daddy." She said smiling at him while holding his hand. They quickly got dressed in sweat suits, then we went out the door so he could drop me off.  We walked out to his black truck and he let Camille in the backseat while I got in the front. He gave her a tablet and some pink earphones, then put on her seatbelt before closing her door and getting in. 

He drove me to my apartment, and he parked out front. "When am I gone see you again?" Carter asked me. "Whenever you want." I responded as he leaned in to kiss me again.