Chapter Seven ~Admit it to Y/N!~ ~Freddy~

You have a younger sibling in this. A younger sister. Her name is Kim. If your name is Kim than give her a new name. :) Also here is a nice long update!

Third Person PoV:
Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and Goldie were anxious. Tonight was the night that Freddy admitted to Y/N that he likes her.

"Guys, I don't know about this!" Freddy said. Chica yanked the brush through Freddy's hair.

"Freddy, dearest friend of mine, you can do this!" Chica drawled. Freddy scratched the back of his neck.

"Relax Freddy! Y/N loves you!" Bonnie said as he adjusted Freddy's bowtie. Freddy weakly nodded.

"Little brother, don't be nervous. You are a good person, even if you annoy the crap out of me, and Y/N loves you!" Goldie said. Freddy smiled.

Chica's PoV:
I love Freddy as a big brother. He is so nervous right now. I smiled into the mirror. I stood behind Freddy. He looked into my purple eyes.

"Do you think I got this, Chica?" Freddy asked me.

"Absolutely, Freddy." I said. I walked out of Freddy's room. I called Y/N.

Y is you C is Chica
C- Hey girl!
Y- Hey Chica!
C- So. I was wondering if you could come to the pizzeria.
Y- Hmm? Oh! Sure. Let me just finish up watching my mom graduate from college. I will be over there as soon as it is done!
C- Okay. Thanks girl!
Y- You're welcome. See you soon!
C- See you soon

A graduation? That should take a bit of time. I went into the kitchen, and I grabbed a blanket along with a CD player. I ran outside. Nobody was out and about. Perfect. I spread the blanket out on the ground. I reached into my apron's pocket. Inside was a CD. On this CD was a song that I heard on the radio. It wasn't a terrible song either. I like it. Hopefully Y/N likes this song.

Y/N's PoV:
I sat with my family. My mother was graduating tonight. I love her, but ever since she freaked out about me working at Freddy's I have grown a bit apart from her.

"Listen, Y/N. Mom isn't happy with you." Kim, my younger by a year sister, whispered. I smiled at her.

"Oh trust me, Kim. I know." I whispered back. Kim growled. I couldn't wait to go to the pizzeria. Bonnie, Chica, Goldie, Foxy, and especially Freddy always cheer me up. They are my best friends.

"Our mother just wants you to be safe. You went out there and started working at Freddy's anyways!" Kim retorted. I know she did not just bring up Freddy's into this.

"Goodbye Kim. Tell my wonderful mother of mine that I won't be coming home for the holidays. Or in fact ever. I never loved her!" I whisper shout. I stand up just as my mother walks across stage. My father looks up at me. He has a look of anger and disappointment on his face. Kim smirked at me. I looked up at the stage. My mother looked me in the eyes. I mouthed two words. 'Fu*k you.' I then flipped her off. I marched out of there.

Chica's PoV:
I watched Y/N pull into the parking lot. She didn't seem too happy. She had tears streaming down her face. She got out and walked to the front doors. She opened the doors. I attacked her in a big hug. She hugged me back.

"H-hey Chica!" She said. I smiled.

"Hey N/N." I whispered. I let go of her. She walked with me to the main party room. Bonnie turned around. He saw me in tears.

"Oh no. What's wrong, Y/N?" Bonnie asked her. Y/N bit her lip. I hugged her from the side.

"Hey. Why don't we go eat some pizza? Then we can talk about it." I asked. She nodded.